The Denver Payless Mecca!

ShockQueen

Hi all! I just got back from my vacation in Denver, and Oh My Lordy Becky! They have opened a Payless that is divine!! It's located just off of I-225 & Alameda, across from th Aurora Mall. Thi store is the 2nd largest in the country, and their size 13 section is about the size of most store's size 8 section! Yes, it's that big! I bought my tan Kosmik pumps in 13w right there off the rack, and coudn't be happier! The staff were awesome too, so if you ever get down there, it's worth the trip!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hi, ShockQueen! Good to see you still posting. Thanks for the advice. I haven't been to Denver in a couple of years, but if I get out there, I'll try to arrange a visit to that Payless. Hope you're having a good summer! Steve

SHockQueen, Thanks for the tip. I get through Denver, and in general Colorado, about every two years or so and did enjoy some shopping in the Cherry Creek Mall (wearing my Cecilia wedges from Bakers) back in 2011. Cool place, cool state. I'll make a note of this new Payless location.

HappyinHeels