San Francisco Fair Meet

spikesmike

To adventoreous high heel travelers I have booked a flight for San Francisco to arrive on Sept. 27, 2013. There is a Folsom Street Fair there. If you care to learn about the fair, you can go on line and view some of thair activities of past years. After the fair I will be driving to Las Vegas, Nevada for a few days. A 570 mile distance from the Bay area. I have spoken to iloveboots about the trip ( some time ago ). If you are still interested David, give me a call. If you no longer have my number, I think Bernheels has it. If anyone else plans to attend the Fair, let me know so we can have a meet. Should be tons of fun. Spikesmike

• 3 weeks later...

spikesmike,  I'd be thinking of you later this week as I hop on a plane for San Francisco on Wednesday the 18th and will be out there with my wife and son for a week. We'll be in Yosemite a few days and the rest in S.F. We'll be on Lombard Street in the Marina District and Folsom Street is basically dontown S.F.  I'd be curious to hear how it went. Don't forget your wallet, S.F. isn't cheap. If you want to save lots of money on accomodation then stay in Oakland. On the other hand, I'll ante up and stay in S.F. Have fun out there!  HappyinHeels