Out With Kilty

SkirtDude

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like losing your job is just a small part of a lot of changes in your life. Things will fall into place if you give them a chance, so don't go beating yourself up about stuff. As for the guy who answered the door and laughed, think yourself lucky you're not like that, you have humanity. Good luck in your new life, and do drop in on the forum for a bit of heel-talk when you feel like it.

If you like it, wear it.

I went to the doctor and have started hormones, and am living full time as a woman.

[...] I am already approaching a B cup [...]

Even if I risk getting banned from this forum....sorry if I sound too harsh, but that just sounds to me like a made up story.

Just a week ago, you hadn't seen a doctor before, and you didn't take hormones. Now you have seen a doctor, started hormones and are already a B-cup?

Following the Harry Benjamin Standards of Care, your doctor should first have discussed with you your situation IN DEPTH before providing any sort of treatment on a hormone basis. Especially given that you lost your job and wife, which causes emotional distress, which might lead to wrong decisions. The evaluation of the readiness for treatment normally takes several months. This is the worldwide standard for treatment of TS.

Breast developments with hormones also doesn't work like an "on" switch, where you throw in a few pills and a week later you got a B cup. Not at all. First, the male hormones need to be surpressed, and the female hormones need to build up to reach a certain blood serum concentration. A proper physician would first evaluate your current hormone levels before starting a treatment... which also takes a moment. Either you have taken hormones before already, or this is totally bogus.

To my fellow readers of this forum: I've been in treatment with hormones years ago, I stopped them, and believe me, I could write a book on this. Maybe Kitty has lost his job, but the overall story doesn't add up, simply because it's not possible. If I wrote that I am currently hovering in the air with my new anti-gravity heels, you would spot that this isn't possible (or would ask where I bought them ;-) ). Hormones don't act that fast - from zero to a simple A cup normally takes several months (unless you are under age 20, where the effects show up quicker), just to give you an idea.

The Switzerland guy is just the icing on the cake...

Even if I risk getting banned from this forum....sorry if I sound too harsh, but that just sounds to me like a made up story.

Just a week ago, you hadn't seen a doctor before, and you didn't take hormones. Now you have seen a doctor, started hormones and are already a B-cup... this is totally bogus.

The Switzerland guy is just the icing on the cake...

It's not up to me if you get banned or not but it is disappointing to be mocked when I am going through quite a life-changing event.

Things didn't work out with the guy on the internet, but my head is all over the place. If you really must know about my boobs (strange enquiry on a High Heel forum) I am an A-cup, but used some 'chicken fillets' (fillers) in a bra that was a B-cup (this is not the place for pictures :nono: ) - I had been on the hormones for a while (bought off the internet), I need not go into detail on duration, but enough for changes to begin. I just confirmed what I already felt like with my doctor, so at least now the supply is a little more legitimate. My skin feels softer than before but I don't like the fact I get easily irritated than I did before. The downside is it makes me queasy if I get too tired.

Perhaps having had major events happen to me in such rapid succession has pushed me in this direction. I'm not here to explain or make excuses for myself. Fashion wise, I'm feeling easier now, and wear skirts or dresses most days. I have joined a TG Forum where I feel such discussion is more appropriate.

To those who do care, thanks for your kind words and support. I will drop in from time to time.

All my :pulsingheart:

Keisha