High Heel Place Welcomes Balletfeet

Dear BalletFeet,

Welcome to High Heel Place. Please do take the time to introduce yourself here before doing anything else..

Feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Do take some time to read our website rules / guidance notes and if you get stuck, our FAQ's are also updated frequently..

As a member who has JUST registered, you will only be able to see 3 of our forums, so might be wondering where the rest of the forums have gone?

Well, until you drop in here and introduce yourself, by way of replying to this thread/topic, the rest of what HHPlace has to offer remains hidden...

This is deliberate, and is designed to give total newbies the chance to read the important things, and a chance to post an intro for others to get to know you a little better.

As soon as you have introduced yourself here, that will be your 1st post, and you should instantly be able to see the rest of the forums...

Its our way of really wanting to welcome you gradually, to be sure you dont miss the rules and help available, and encourage you to take part.

So on behalf of the team, and all of our existing members who will hopefully also welcome you...

Welcome to High Heel Place :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello, and thank you for the welcome! I'll keep my name to myself for now, but I'm glad to introduce myself. I am a 33 year-old, straight male, and I've had a deep adoration for feet (nice female feet, and my own) for as long as I can remember. I have long, narrow feet with relatively straight, decently-proportioned toes, and overall, I think they're pretty good-looking, especially in relative comparison to most men's feet. I have painted the toenails of my now size 12 feet since I was about 12 years old... at first only occasionally in secret - but now I wear my polished toes proudly in public and in front of all of my friends, and feel like my toes are naked without polish. In my mid-20's, I started painting them regularly and I would get professional pedicures every few weeks, but I eventually became as good or better than my favorite nail technicians at refining my feet and painting my toenails. I do a damn good job, and currently have about 30 colors - mostly blues, purples, greys, and greens that I wish the general public was as entertained as I am to see on my toes. My girlfriend is also a nail polish junkie and is very supportive of my painted toes. We share colors and would probably do each other's nails more often if we weren't both such perfectionists about nail polish application! ------------ But you guys are more into heels, so let me tell you about that... I'm here now because I have recently been even more fixated on feet than usual, and found a pair of wedge sandals online that have sort of reignited my interest in wearing heels myself. They are the Barefoot Tess Belize wedge - I got it in neon blue and neon yellow! The blue arrived today, and the yellow will be here soon. I thought the blue was a bit too colorful, so I ordered the yellow too. I love the way they look on my feet, which is quite feminine at first glance, but the size and muscularity of my feet (I am a ballet dancer, and you might be entertained that I actually dance en pointe as well... Don't get me started on the utter lack of "men's" pointe shoes!) prevent them from looking like I'd REALLY want them to. I say that my interest in wearing heels has been reignited because I owned a few pairs a few years ago, and have a positively insane hodge-podge Halloween costume that incorporates a pair of flashing platform stripper shoes that I occasionally entertain myself (usually in private) with in the mirror and my house throughout the year. Unfortunately, I threw away a few other pairs that I used to own, most likely out of some form of embarrassment or fear that someone would find them. Do I ever wish that I still had them! ---------- My girlfriend is not taking well to the idea of me wearing heels, which actually comes as a bit of a surprise, since she and I not only have several gay/lesbian friends, but also watch a lot of shows like Rupaul Drag Race, gay designer shows, and anything gender-oriented from a progressive viewpoint. She didn't even really want to look down at my feet today when I put on the shoes that arrived. I've tried to discuss this with her a couple times, since she knew that I had ordered them and I've told her about how I used to own heels that I threw away. I hoped that she'd be empathetic and be more supportive, but as of right now, the feeling in the air is that she isn't really onboard, but isn't really going to try and stop me because she knows that I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to do, and this is me just being weird ol' me.... and it is. I LOVE feet, painted toes, high heels, sandals, etc, and that's the way it has always been and that's the way I always want it to be. I think we'll probably make a little progress in time, but I know that she's never going to actually get turned on by seeing me in feminine high heels. Sad! ----------- So I'll move on to a new topic - Which is where I can get the types of shoes I want! That's where you guys chime in with awesome recommendations for secret shoe stores that have the exact types of shoes I'm interested in - which is primarily 4-6" high heel sandals (ALWAYS open-toe), in either stiletto or wedge. I like straps, thicker in proportion because of my big feet, and like a modern look with a bit of color if possible. Nothing lacy or especially ornate. I actually wish I had the expertise to invent some genuinely sexy unisex high-heel sandals. (I doubt that phrase has ever been spoken or typed) My girlfriend has a few pairs of BCBG's that I would just love to own in my size. The lack of choice I have in a women's 14 is depressing. So if you might actually have some shoes or websites coming to mind that you think I'd appreciate, by all means let me know!--------- Day to day, I just wear some cool grey flip flops, and I've got some really nice unisex t-strap sandals on the way from India that I'm looking forward to receiving. I think my painted toes look great with the flip flops, and might look even better in the sandals, so I'm not in any hurry to start wearing high heels on my daily errands... but I am a techno DJ and think that some heels might go over about as well as they could at one of the parties I spin at, late at night. That's about the only place I can think of that I'd be confident enough to wear them, for now. In an ideal situation, women would see my shoes and toes and see me as a very unique and confident individual, and my feet would look so good that they'd get a little interested and turned on... I guess because that's the biggest visual thing that REALLY attracts me to women... And it would be great to have someone else as obsessed with my (and their) feet as I am. -------- How's that for an intro?

Hello and welcome to HHPlace,BalletFeet. I tried to read your above post, after losing my place three times, I gave up. There is a reason paragraphs exist.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

At the end of your paragraph, press <Enter>. Then press <tab> to start a new paragraph. Never used a typewriter before, huh?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.