Saw A Guy In Flats

We, the family, were up in NH a few weeks back. We stopped for gas and as I walked Out of the store I looked to my left and there was a car with the hood up and the family Around it. There was a young "girl" bent over with tight pants and black flats. I did not Think much of it until we all got a better look. It was a guy. I think it was a kid maybe In his teens. Perhaps 16 or so. Here is the bad part. My family kinda freaked. I don't know if the comments were for my Benefit.maybe it is how they feel about me. I am sure they all know but have never said Anything. He was dressed in all black with the tops of his white feet showing. If I had been alone I would have talked to him.

Black flats on a younger guy caused such a stir?? What type of comments came out? Does your family really know about your desires and wearing? If they do I am surprised they said anything. Too bad you didn't get a chance to say hello. Jim

Black flats on a younger guy caused such a stir?? What type of comments came out? Does your family really know about your desires and wearing? If they do I am surprised they said anything. Too bad you didn't get a chance to say hello. Jim

Ditto.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

man, they would have really freaked out if they saw me in my flat sandals, or even worse heels!! ha ha take care, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I agree. Giving the young fellow some positive reinforcement would've made his day.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

We, the family, were up in NH a few weeks back. We stopped for gas and as I walked

Out of the store I looked to my left and there was a car with the hood up and the family

Around it. There was a young "girl" bent over with tight pants and black flats. I did not

Think much of it until we all got a better look. It was a guy. I think it was a kid maybe

In his teens. Perhaps 16 or so.

Here is the bad part. My family kinda freaked. I don't know if the comments were for my

Benefit.maybe it is how they feel about me. I am sure they all know but have never said

Anything.

He was dressed in all black with the tops of his white feet showing.

If I had been alone I would have talked to him.

As the others have said, there's a story missing here.

Also, what's up with your formatting? Every line seems to start with a capital letter even though sentences aren't finished yet.

As the others have said, there's a story missing here.

Also, what's up with your formatting? Every line seems to start with a capital letter even though sentences aren't finished yet.

Haha, good call, with both comments ;)