First Public Heeling For Ages.

Heals4me

A word of caution my friend, and I speak from experience. If she's pissed with you, and you push the limits, she will snap and when she does your world may come crashing down around you like you would not believe. ("Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" was not quoted lightly.)One possible course of action at the moment may well be to retreat for a little while and let her come to terms with whatever it is she's angry with you about. I for one wouldn't be pushing my luck. I really do wish you all the best with your marriage, and I know I don't know you, your personal situation, or your wife but I would exercise restraint with how you like to dress, (especially in public) if you want to stay together. Everyone has a breaking point. Hope things work out for you.

Wise words :)

I know I've been told already by numerous contributors but you put it very succinctly.

You know what? I think I will lay low for a couple of weeks with the outings and see if I can open up a more definite dialogue.

I'm gonna crash and burn if I'm not careful!

Thanks everyone :)

• 5 months later...

It's a while since I posted about my last outing. It kind of ended on a somber note regarding the need for me to talk to my wife.

Well, we have talked a bit more about my androgynous fashion sense. Some progress has been made but there are still some barriers.

Life goes on and whilst I make progress at home I'll have to make do with occasional outings when the opportunity arises.

One such opportunity was yesterday.

I had the chance to visit the Trafford Centre in Manchester. I like it there and always enjoy my outings there.

I arrived soon after opening wearing one of my latex and heels combinations. My favorite black latex leggings a new red latex t shirt and my new boots:

; http://www.honour.co.uk/strictly-pleasing-lace-boot-hs426.php

All very shiny :)

I was particularly looking for some new leggings in the American Apparel franchise in Selfridges. The AA website is full of spectacular shiny leggings so hoped to pick up some nice ones in-store.

I'd parked on the higher level near Selfridges just by chance so not a long walk.

The boots are really easy to walk in and so are easy to look confident wearing them. 

Walking through Selfridges barely raises an eyebrow. Lots of smiles as usual. It didn't take long to find American Apparel. There was a rack of leggings near the front but nothing very exciting on there. Within a very short time a young lady offered her assistance and pointed me towards some others.

I found a pair of Fuchsia and Coral glossy leggings that were my size. She asked if I wanted to try them on which I did. But over my latex leggings as they don't come on and off too easy!

She walked me to the changing room and on the way said "I love the boots, they look great". I obviously liked that!

The leggings fitted perfectly and going in the changing room gave me an opportunity to make sure my outfit was all in order. I went to pay which took for ever because the cash registers were playing up. So I was stood there for a good while while she apologised profusely. No worry I said, I'm in no rush!

I went looking round another shop for running tights in something more cheerful than black. One shop, still within Selfridges, had some stuff but not what I was looking for. Another young lady came to assist. At least being dressed as I was she didn't bother to ask who I was looking for :)

No sale there but on our tour of her store she congratulated me on wearing such nice boots!

I broadened my search outside of Selfridges onto the main concourse.

Lots of shops but none having what I wanted. I got lots of looks. A young lady with her mother(?) passed me at the bottom of an escalator and as she checked back to confirm what she'd just seen she froze and gave me a huge smile. "oh wow" she said looking me up and down. And just watched me on my way still smiling.

Walking along the concourse a woman of about 40 seemed to be keeping along side me for a long time. As I turned and looked at her she came closer and said " Oh I'm sorry, but you look so amazing!" She seemed almost lost for words. As I thanked her she continued; "just amazing. Really wonderful. Why cant more people...people just need to...oh...." and she never finished that sentence. I continued thanking her expecting more conversation but she just finished by thanking me and off she went, slightly flustered!!

That was by far my best personal encounter while out heeling. I would have liked to talk to her about why she felt so strongly about my appearance. I think it would have been a good topic for discussion here.

Needless to say I floated back to my car on a huge high. 

Now I'll need some heels to go with my new leggings :)

Very nice, I like your attitude and the confidence in those outfits you choose and you make your outings sound so interesting, like several others around here have done in the past.  This is a gift I don't have: "another day in heels, nothing much happened, blah blah blah", is pretty much what I feel I would sound like  :) Anyway, good to hear from you again, keep the updates coming...

Heals4me and Hiheellover23, loved both your stories. When you go out in public, who do you like showing your heels to? Is there a type of person you look for or do you just get your kicks from girls, guys, all ages seeing you in heels? Love that you went to the Trafford centre too. That's huge! It's not too far from me either, don't think I'll be making an outing to the Trafford centre but think ill head to a shopping centre up north this weekend in my heels. Thanks again

Heals4me and Hiheellover23, loved both your stories. When you go out in public, who do you like showing your heels to? Is there a type of person you look for or do you just get your kicks from girls, guys, all ages seeing you in heels? Love that you went to the Trafford centre too. That's huge! It's not too far from me either, don't think I'll be making an outing to the Trafford centre but think ill head to a shopping centre up north this weekend in my heels. Thanks again

Hi, I don't have a target audience other than it's in public! I find that I get most compliments from the ladies, young and old. But I get the more envious looks from the men. I honestly think that a lot of men wish they could let loose with their wardrobe. Girls have that freedom already and just love seeing nice heels. Although my outings do satisfy the exhibitionist within, given the chance my whole wardrobe would be very femenine and colourful and shiny. And the best way to showcase a dazzling outfit is atop some killer heels! The Trafford center is a good place for heeling. It's quite cosmopolitan and the masses don't care what you wear.