First Public Heeling For Ages.

Heals4me

It's been a while but I woke up yesterday and decided to spend most of the day heeling.

Still only my wife knows but thinks it's all out of sight and secret. I'm struggling to keep to the rules...

My chosen outfit was these shoes:

Posted Image

Nitelife 6" black stiletto heels teamed up with my yummy bright pink latex leggings and basic pink T shirt.

These heels are very comfortable and easy to walk in.

I loved the outfit but realised it wasn't practical wearing the heels to walk the dog on the beach! so I put them in the car and put on some pale blue canvas shoes instead. They went well with the leggings.

Off to the beach we went. Just my leggings turn heads. They are really bright pink, highly polished and fit better than my skin!

We walked for a good while so I'm glad I left the heels in the car.

Next job was a visit to the barbers. As I pulled up outside I thought about putting the heels on but for some reason decided not to. was I losing my nerve?

I entered the shop and immediately my leggings got attention. Darn, why didn't I put the heels on? It's now on my to do list.I WILL be wearing heels for my next haircut!!

Next stop was the supermarket.

It was our local supermarket and had a very high chance of me bumping into people I know.

The car park was full so I ended up as far from the entrance as possible. It was very busy.

On went the heels and I paused....

What if....

I nearly bottled it again. I sat there for a while noticing just how busy it was. I opened the door and placed one leg outside and my heart was pounding! It was quite some outfit I had on!

Then I talked to myself quite sternly. I wouldn't be there if I didn't really want to do this so with a deep breath I got out of the car and strode towards the entrance.

Within seconds there were people nudging their companions to take a look. But it felt good!

I was back in the saddle and enjoying it. I just remembered the rules of heeling. Be natural and walk steady. My confidence flooded back.

I collected a trolley and entered the building. Even walking slowly the heels are quite loud. On with the shopping...

I could hear people commenting but didn't pick up anything negative. Lots of smiles though :) Really easy reaching the high shelves too!

What I thought was a quick dash round became a long leisurely shop. I took my time up and down the isles. As staff heard the news they'd track me down for a look.

It was eventually time to leave and I headed to the checkouts.

The check out girls were all eyes. The one who served me didn't know where to look or what to look at. She smiled a lot though.

It's not easy steering one of those trolleys along a carpark wearing high heels on. I loaded the car then had a couple more walks the full length of the car park to return the trolley. This was fun :)

I didn't want to go home yet so decided to take a look in a ladies shoe shop down the road. I didn't walk, it was too far.

I parked round the corner and without hesitation set off along my local highstreet.

I entered the small shop and was greeted by a stock "hi there" until the assistant looked up and then dashed over.

"Wow, look at you" she said. She loved my shoes and wondered how I walked so well in them.

She wasn't sure about the leggings. A bit too risqué for her taste.

I asked her if she had any pink heels in my size. She showed me these:

Posted Image

Ravel pink and gold design with 5.25 heel.

Great fit and I loved them.

During this time other customers wandered round the shop and seemed to like the heels also.

As seems usual for me, I kept them on and paid :) "see you soon!" said the assistant.

I enjoyed the walk back to the car but these shoes aren't as easy to walk in as my others. They will go nicely with some other leggings I have. I'll spend more time in them to get used to them.

I needed to get the groceries home so my heeling day ended.

Back home everything was packed away and I put my "civvies" on before meeting my wife after work.

My outing went so well that I'm itching for my next one already.

What i really need to do is get out of the closet before someone else outs me.

It's only a matter of time before I'm "caught" and my wife finds out. I'm happy to be seen. I wan't to be seen.

I have a strong desire to wear one of my outfits in a social setting where I know I'll be meeting lots of people I know.

That would be my ultimate blast :)

A great read, Heals4me! You have the right attitude.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Absolutely brilliant I love the total in your face outfit idea that demands attention but a word of caution, you must tell your wife before she hears from another as you suggested. I think it could be detrimental if she hears from someone else.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

That was one heck of an interesting outfit! Bright pink latex leggings! Wow! What nerve. You had a great outing with no ill effects. Keep it up but I do agree that you need to be the one telling your wife!! Jim

Glad you had a good time, but I'll agree with everyone else about the telling your wife thing, especially if you're going to be wearing something like you've described. I say this because a few months ago, I went shopping at Wal-Mart very briefly wearing absolutely nothing unusual except for a pair of plain leather black boots with 5 inch heels. A few days later, one of the cashiers mentioned something to my wife about it, and we don't really know any of the cashiers except by sight. For me, it was no big deal, but I'm just saying things like that can easily happen. I hope your talk goes well!

Great story Heals4me, Glad you went for it and everything worked out well, so awesome! I do believe that after awhile with enough pent up eagerness we just have to go for it, after all the fretting and pausing and then finally we just do it and we feel so much better and whole about ourselves. I think it finally boils over and we just got to be ourselves and it feels so good! Its like nobody got killed or injured, but we can finally be us, so why not, just do it, who going fire you? Great effort and keep it up, keep it up! Mtns

Thanks for the supportive comments everyone. I'm really not sure how to break the news to my wife. I'm thinking that her response would be the same however she finds out! But I do realise that I'm on dangerous ground! I suspect that we'd have another round of our previous discussion when she first found out about my fetish. I'll probably end up promising to stop and get rid of my shoes and stuff :( I missed an opportunity yesterday when a packaged arrived for me. I'd been naughty and ordered a new all in one black latex catsuit. I've already got some deep pink pvc thigh boots with 6in heel to go with it!! The parcel wasn't expected until Monday when I will be home alone. So my wife saw the parcel and never commented. In the past she's correctly assumed that I'd been ordering some "weird stuff" and just left it at that. I thought she'd question me on what it was this time and open up a channel of communication. She didn't so perhaps she's just avoiding the subject like I am? Anyway, I'll have an outing in my new outfit soon and make sure I get some pictures to post.

Hey Heals4me, My feelings for your latest public heeling are mixed for I'm happy that your were able to go and have some good and positive reactions. You actually wore a pink outfit with black patent stiletto platforms which will probably be gossiped about all over town.(HINT) Now that's coming out in a big way! However, I have to join the others when they posted that you have to discuss with your wife your need to wear heels and what it does when you keep such feelings bottled up. Marriage is suppose to be a partnership among all the other benefits of knowing someone loves you. You are suppose to be the best of friends who want each other to have and be the best that is achievable. I wish you both well in rediscovering the love you both have for each other.

Healsforme, Thanks for your great post and story of your heeling event. I wished that you could of posted a pic of your pink leggings. I would of loved to see them on you. I have worn white, red, purple and several shades of denim leggings. But never pink. I would wear pink if I could find them. I do have fuchsia colored ankle jeans that I have worn with pink heel slide sandals out and have gotten some compliments from the ladies too! BTW, my wife is OK with my heeling too. Hope your's becomes more understanding of your love, of wearing heels. Tell her about how many other men, that like to wear heels and that their wives are OK with it. Again, thanks for posting and please share with us fellow heelers again Happy Heeling, bluejay

Thanks again everyone for your wise words and enthusiasm. I will get a few pictures of the leggings and post them. Yesterday was a day off for me so I dressed to kill and intended to hit the town again. Different outfit to my last outing and even more latex. I wore my black latex leggings, pink short sleeve latex shirt and my new pink/gold shoes. Astounding outfit I thought post-10706-0-17554400-1376429016_thumb.j It doesn't show just how high gloss the leggings are but you get the idea! I was just getting ready to go out when there was a knock at the door. I looked out the window and saw a courier van outside. There wasn't time to do anything other than dash downstairs as fast as the shoes allowed and open the door to him. I wasn't too worried about what he thought but I realised I was on the doorstep for some time and very visible to passers by. He never commented but will have noticed my outfit, I'm sure. I needed to go to a particular shop and then get some fuel. Would I have the courage to walk round town in this outfit? Turns out I bottled it. I went to the petrol station and saw it was busy. This place is a couple of hundred yards from home. I was pushing my luck. In the end I just went back home. As I pulled up the drive a neighbour 2 doors away and their 2 kids were just going out to their car. I didn't hesitate and just got out of my car an walked to our door. I was certainly seen though I avoided eye contact. I was disappointed at my outing but have promised my self that later in the week I'll wear the same outfit and just go for it. Something's gotta give!

Nice looking ensemble, Heals4me. I like your pumps. they go well with both the pink of your top and your black leggings. Are those leggings, really latex? I can see your top is latex. I have a pair of shinny leggings, that look very similar to your's, but are not latex. Thanks for the pic and your post of your outing. Keep them coming. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Yes that outfit looks just fine to me!! You are lucky to have the build to pull it off looking great! Yes, I too have times where I just want to step out in public but have succumbed to retreat. After which I am disappointed with myself. I guess we all have those days. Then there are the ones where we just don't care and step right out and nothing bad happens. Yes, something has to give so get back out and give that attire another run!! One more question, isn't it a bit hot in all that latex? Just wondering? Jim

Heals4me, Sounds like a great head-turning outift you had on. Now all you nned to do is tell your wife before she finds out via someone else and turns your head inside-out! Shafted is right, you do indeed have the right attitude. HappyinHeels

Bluejay, yes they are real latex and polish up real nice! Like a mirror!

Jimnj3, it does get sweaty but the weather is cool her at present so no big problem.

Thanks for setting the record, straight,

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 4 weeks later...

Got out and about again yesterday. I decided to pair up my favourite 6" black platform pumps with my pink latex leggings and black PVC shirt. I drove to town and parked in a multi story car park over a large store. I like this look so much that I couldn't wait to get out on the street! A bright sunny day and town was very busy with tourists enjoying the last week of the school holidays. I took the lift down to the store lobby alone. I was wondering what it was going to be like when the doors opened but not worried. Well, it was busy :) I walked off (steadily!) through the store entrance into the bright and busy street. I wanted to go to one particular shop which was about 10 minutes walk away. I got the usual looks, a few whistles and plenty of comments between observers. None bad though. At my destination I had a look round and bought what I wanted. No bother. My calves were beginning to tense up a bit so I slowed down a bit. No rush!! After a good wander round the very busy streets I headed back. Then I heard someone behind me close enough to talk to me say "wow, look at you!" I turned to see a guy I don't know but he accompanied me along the street for some distance. He loved my outfit and was extremely complementary :) The town has a large gay community and much night life to cater for the "pink" tourists as they are lovingly known. My new friend told me he was a dancer/performer at one of the gay venues. He loved heels but explained he couldn't walk in heels as high as I was wearing. He asked me where I was going and told me about some nice bars and party venues where I could indulge my heel fetish and more!. He told me about his friend being a designer for one of the premier latex clothing manufacturers. I shall look them up. We parted company after a while and I carried on alone back to the car park feeling very happy. I hadn't realised how hot it had got during my walk. I was boiling hot and got the Air Con going full blast for the ride home. post-10706-0-41574100-1378504146_thumb.j

You look good but I imagine that takes some nerve to step out in a crowded place like you did. No harm was done and you had a great time. I'll bet it gave some folks something to talk about. Even made a new friend!! Enjoy!

Hey what's up everybody.Just thought I would fill you all in on my story although this is not my thread I felt that this might be the appropriate spot to share.it. As of late when I did my heel wearing I was going to the alternative club to get my "kicks" in. Friday was a great day for me. I decided to wear a brown shirt, dark color Ashley Stewart jeans, and my black distressed Jeffrey Campbell boots in around 3:30 in the afternoon. As I got ready to open the door to step out of my apartment, I took a deep breath stepped out and started walking. My car wasn't in front of me I had to walk around the corner of the apartments to get to my car. My nerves were calm and I walked with my head high so everything is good so far. Stopped at a Best Buy to go pick up a martial arts movie (because alongside high heels I'm a huge martial arts fanatic). There was a bit of delay on my end because I there were some that were entering and leaving the store. My nerves started to runaway from me. I had my flip flops with me on my passenger side and I was about to give in but then I thought to myself to hell with these people they are not going to ever see me again so i stepped out the door and started strutting my stuff. I started walking prouder and sticking my chest out a little bit further almost I had some kind of armor on. I had went and found my movie and went about my way. There were a couple of the sales reps up front but I didn't care. I had got ready to check out and there was this female cashier and as I walked up she said,"I love your boots!!" I started grinning from ear to ear. She got to telling about how she was from New York and that she was use to seeing people like myself and thought that it was cool how I was expressing myself. That was like the most amazing experience ever. I didn't end it there. I went to a consignment store "Plato's Closet" to go pick up some shades. I walked in and went straight to the sunglasses section. There was a lady sitting right by the fitting area near the glasses I looked at her she looked at me and gave each other some short grins. Although she did look down at my feet but I was like oh well. I went and picked up my two sets of glasses and took it back to the house. So that day was vigorating and has given me more push to do it a little more frequently. I put a photo down below hope you like what you see. Tell me what you think. Thanks for taking the time to read.

post-748-0-26678900-1378615654_thumb.jpg

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Love the latex and heels. I love latex also and have a hard time keeping from going out in public. I am from a small town and will have to keep my latex to my self and my wife. I will try to get some heels after my kids move out of the house. For now I will just dream about how much fun they must be to walk in.

I do wonder how much my wife already knows about my outings. First of all she alluded to a friend of ours that she was mad with me but that I don't know because we haven't discussed it yet. That was just after my outing that started this thread. Then she was going to a 70's fancy dress party and needed some pink go go boots and asked me if I had some in my "dressing up box". As I happens I couldn't help. Then today we were out shopping and she was looking for some shoes to go with a party dress. As we walked through shoe shops she picked up a pair of pink stiletto shoes and commented that they were my style.! Not to miss the opportunity entirely I pointed out that I don't wear the open toe styles. So maybe there is some progress. We can now talk about shoes :)