Schuh Dita Shoes

mithril768

Has any one here worn these shoes ( Pic Attached I hope !) I only saw them after they became unavailable from Schuh. So I will now have to wait until they start apearing on E-Bay. Also do you know how Schuh products sizes run out,

post-1087-0-48829300-1375794092_thumb.jp

Do a Google search if you know the name of the style. Other shoe sellers, like Amazon, Zappos, Shoes.com, Shoemall, and Shoebuy might still have some in stock. If you need a bigger size you might not find it. And yes, check Ebay, too. Good luck. Steve

Do a Google search if you know the name of the style. Other shoe sellers, like Amazon, Zappos, Shoes.com, Shoemall, and Shoebuy might still have some in stock. If you need a bigger size you might not find it. And yes, check Ebay, too. Good luck.

Steve

Yes I have tried most of them and flea bay but nothing yet,

nothing on ebay.co.uk for that model in any size, presuming you are anything between a 6-8 UK

I think they only went up to a size 8 , and that normaly fits me Ok unless they are particualy narrow,

I am suer they will start to appear, before too long !!!

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, bought a pair for my girlfriend but couldn't get a pair for myself, lost 2 eBay sales from schuh's eBay shop (as it happened it was the same pair that had been returned and re-listed) anyway, girlfriend loves them; have a high in-step let alone the platform; definitely worth hunting down re-sales.

To answer the original question, the sizes depend on the supplier. Schuh don't actually make their own footwear at all (AFAIK) and are solely (PTP) a retailer.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

To answer the original question, the sizes depend on the supplier. Schuh don't actually make their own footwear at all (AFAIK) and are solely (PTP) a retailer.

Thanks Dr Shoe, that probably explains why their assistants don't seem to have much information about the stock.