Payless Sizes Up!

ShockQueen

I've noticed lately while window shopping on Payless.com that guys are posting reviews about shoes they have bought there and enjoy, and the amount is increasing, it seems! Of course the fact that they stock more 12's and 13's I'm sure doesn't hurt anything. Good sight to see!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Yes Shockqueen the situation does seem to have improved of late, just after the financial crisis it seemed that Payless really cut back on their size 12 and 13's. At the time i couldn't understand their business sense as previously they seemed to sell out of the bigger sizes really quickly ....so why stop offering them? Especially during a depression. We are slowly getting back to the levels now of 'the good ole days' (Thank goodness for Brash!!). I would think Payless are taking notice of the fact more males are posting comments about their female shoes. It can only be a good thing!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Yep, I even have a few reviews posted there. Payless has ALWAYS posted my reviews unedited, thanks Payless!!!

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I recently posted on here that I bought their Karmen pumps in black after reading all 168 reviews and finding that 14 were from males. That's almost 10% who admit it, and there were no doubt a few more by males who didn't want to disclose their gender. Payless has a good thing going and should capitalize on it even more. Steve

I bought the Kosmic last fall and left feedback to thank the SA for the help and suggestions. She had me try the Karmen pumps along with the Lunar wedge and a couple of pair of Fiona shoes. It made for a very difficult decision to make but what an experience to enjoy.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I've noticed lately while window shopping on Payless.com that guys are posting reviews about shoes they have bought there and enjoy, and the amount is increasing, it seems! Of course the fact that they stock more 12's and 13's I'm sure doesn't hurt anything. Good sight to see!

I have posted several reviews on Payless, site and a pic too of me wearing my new Payless, "Portia" wedge heel sandals.

Payless always publishes my reviews, without any editing. I always mention that I am a male in my review too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

While I am an ideal size 11 I can indeed fit into a good many size 10 sandals which broadens he scope of where I can shop. I nevertheless make occasional stops at Payless since there's nearly always something that catches my attention. I like higher heels, be they pumps, or wedges, or boots and they often have shoes like that. The sales staff I have encountered have been universally "cool" in all my interactions with them and have been very open about noting that the increase in men coming in buying heels for themselves. I think the reviews are simply an affiramtion of that. HappyinHeels