Favorite Style Being Used By A Lady

jetheelsfan

There are somany choices for the feemale to choose from with twice as many options. There is height and style of heel. The style of the upper, material, and the color. The closed toe/open toe, slingback, mule and pump. There are studs, buttons, bows, and buckles to adorn different places. One, two, or more straps in mary-jane, T-bar, diagonal, and cris-cross designs. Ankle, instep, and sides are positions for the extra straps. There are boots, oxfords, pumps, and sandels that are common. Then there are the soles as flimsy to stout platforms. What is your favorite combination to see in use? I am partial to a neutral to white - I know, not in style now - plain pump with a stilleto heel of about 4 inches in height. One who can give the illusion of gliding in the air while walking - not as common as in the "golden days"

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

It's the classic patent leather stiletto court shoes, with pointed or oval toe boxes that are barely long enough to satisfy the toe lengths and they enclose the natural perimeter of the side and top views created by all the toes, the vamp cuts are just high enough to cover the toe ball-joints and hides the arching of the foot, and the heels of the feet are surrounded by the upper design of the heel cups to keep the heel slippage to a minimum. When I view the back of the stilettos, the profile of long stemmed tulip or tall stemmed red burgundy glass shapes are seen. Much like the examples in my avatar.