Ok Surf Bums - Try This

Heelster

Interesting. Although personally I wouldn't call 3" heels high heels, but that's me. Still, I'm not going to do better then them. I can't even stand on a surfboard on land. On a barely related sidenote, why do they always maximize the sound to full on these online vids? Each time I open one of them it becomes a race to look for the volume control before my ears start to bleed.

• 3 weeks later...

Now, not only can women claim to dance better than men in high heels, they can run races and surf in them, too. No one can now consider high heels unfit for all sports. I understand heels can give you an edge at the billiard and ping pong table, also. They could probably also help at the chess and checkers matches? A few guys in heels have found them to be ice breakers at some gatherings and/or action spots.

Now, not only can women claim to dance better than men in high heels, they can run races and surf in them, too. No one can now consider high heels unfit for all sports. I understand heels can give you an edge at the billiard and ping pong table, also. They could probably also help at the chess and checkers matches? A few guys in heels have found them to be ice breakers at some gatherings and/or action spots.

Hmmm - - Billiards!!

Never thought of that - - I'll try that over the weekend.

I gotta say that was pretty impressive. Sure beats that old Easy Spirit commercial from years ago with the girls balling in pumps!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hmmm - - Billiards!!

Never thought of that - - I'll try that over the weekend.

OK - - Wearing heels adds a new dimension to playing pool. Didn't improve my game much, but it does seem to help with the bi-focals.

Oh - - The SO seems to like it better if I'm wearing a Mini though. Can't be too comfortable around the house in the summer heat and humidity.