Youtube. What A Resource!

• 3 weeks later...

Of allthe others who were accidentally in the video - only a couple looked like they were hh ladies - :( I remember when the ladies all wore heels of some type most of the time. The art of wearing heels seems to be slipping away.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Indeed. Throughout that video Mariah Heels seems to be the only one who wears high heels and dressed with some style. When I go out, be it on a shopping day or a night out I only see girls and women shabbily dressed for comfort. Putting in an effort to look good seems to be a dying art form amongst women these days. God bless that still know how.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here, Here lunvheels.

Sorry!! I think that should have been HEAR HEAR. luvnheels, why is it that our Government's 'Quit' campaign never says 'The best way to quit is not to start?' Would probably cost the Government too much in lost taxes is my guess as the reason.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone might have run into this ages ago, even within this thread, but I thought it was worth a revive since I just came across it.

I imagine most of you overseas might have seen this already.

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2014 at 2:06 AM, Ynotme said:

Thx to the Inquisitors post on tumbler He put this up 

Nice to hear this young girl being supportive 

She's awesome!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoa! Have to say that she didn't appear to be overly stable in those puppies. Had to be close to 5" without a platform!

Yeah, not too stable. With that kind of rise I haven't seen too many who are really stable.

:-)

Larry

Nifty find there, Ynotme.  She kind of reminds me of back when I was a kid in school and girls were getting their first shots at wearing heels to school they would all play with them like that.

You know this guy is not into heels and fetish things. It is very unlikely that designers will think of heels for their male outfits, they have so many other things to explore. This one tried unisex fashion, and it was also very unlikely that heels came out (but more likely flip flops etc.). And finally he did not just give it a try one year (as Rick Owens for example) and forget about it the next when he does'nt see a sufficient trend.

Instead Hourani continues year after year to propose this and to make a guy wearing heels normal. I think his first runway with guys in heels was back to 2010, two shows a year...

On 26/11/2014 at 4:58 PM, gary0618 said:

I am sorry, does anyone know about what time I should be watching?

I fell asleep both times I played this video.

I can't remember, as there was simply a procession of uninspiring male and female models walking through the room.   So uninspiring that I thought they must be stage hands.   But if you go almost to the end, they all walk through and you will glimpse one male heel wearer before you nod off again.

I really can't see that anything shown made an impact or will be memorable or trend-setting.