Youtube. What A Resource!

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

If they are indeed genuine, the guys doing the filming need to check their morals. It's tantamount to stalking and leaves me feeling a little worried.

Nice one dudes! Film some totally innocent girl going about her PRIVATE business, show her face to the world, so guys can play with themselves whilst watching her on the net.

The very least they could do is sort out the aspect ratio on their Youtube uploads!!!

I have no problem with some of the Youtube offerings where the stuff is genuinely set up or consensual... e.g members here like Pata and Gina QOH.

Me no likey.

Ben, I see your point. And in other posts we have talked about being "fair game," so to speak, concerning people with camera phones. I've always wondered how paparazzi would feel if they were videotaped as they were going about their business. But seriously, go to your local mall on a Saturday and watch all of the pretty women wearing high heels. I was at out mall yesterday and it seemed like everywhere I turned, a woman was wearing high heels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure what the fuss is about. A woman in some shoes. It's hardly going to win an Oscar. It's perverted stalking. A woman goes to a shop to buy a card and ends up with her face on the internet with semi tumescent men touching themselves over her. I feel really sorry for her.

• 2 months later...

Whilst viewing a video about an Aston Martin driver having trouble keeping the engine running, I had a little surprise on the sidewalk in the background.

On the streets of Paris.

post-1115-133522972123_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

IMHO, she's got nice legs, but the tip of her nose is disproportionate to the front of her face, the side of her nose arches out too much, and her eyebrows are trimmed at too sharp of a right angle that it's distracting. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I wouldn't try and "woo" her either.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

IMHO, she's got nice legs, but the tip of her nose is disproportionate to the front of her face, the side of her nose arches out too much, and her eyebrows are trimmed at too sharp of a right angle that it's distracting. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I wouldn't try and "woo" her either.

I'll bet she's got ingrowing toenails as well

kneehighs said:

Julia's mother is Greek (hence the nose) but I can forgive that when the rest of her is very appealing. She is a very good, intelligent presenter, warm but without any airs and graces and easily makes the transition from stockings and heels in the studio to waterproofs and hiking boots when on her outdoor jaunts. Julia was single until a couple of years ago but the jury is out on whether she would have ever got into bed with kneehighs. Despite some past medical problems, she safely gave birth to a boy in August 2011 at the age of 41.

• 2 weeks later...