Youtube. What A Resource!

I've seen female dancers do worse in that height.

Not sure if I liked the opening vocals - the backing harmony was a bit off but got better, music ok. Not sure about the SS uniforms and hot pants yep I'll have a pair of the shoes please.

Thanks for posting

Al

Yeah, it seems like Ke$ha herself sounds okay, but the backup singers were... ugh. They really stunk up that song.

Also, the male dancer on the left seemed to be slightly more confident in the shoes, most noticeably when they go really low to the floor. But they both did a great job.

You will fined a lot of High Heel matterals on youtube, how to walk, stand and even runway walks. And all kind of heels, wearings for men and women. Just a few things I have found on youtube. But I'm sure that a lot of my fellow birthers and sisters have also found this sight. Have a good day. :-))

Saturn said:

Okay, I've got one.

I'm sure most of you have seen the Lady Gaga "Alejandro" video, with the guys in heels. Well, same situation with this Ke$ha performance, most interestingly the fact that the two male back-up dancers are the only ones wearing "true" high heels.

wow, and this was on Australian morning television too! shame i didn't see it at the time it aired.. i probably would'av freaked! :silly: in a good way ofcourse...

bill9500 said:

Asian girl walking in heels, a tight black skirt and white blouse.

That's a fun little video. Those are pretty high heels and she is a pretty young woman. What I really admire is the way she walks in them in the tight, tube skirt, especially when she walks up and down the stairs. Nice find.

• 3 weeks later...
jo said:

Another three converts:

The 2nd 2 were purely done as a joke, and they looked as such. The first one was different however. Even though it was done as a joke, the guy seemed to be enjoying himself a little too much. And he actually looked quite good in those red heels. It almost seemed like he had worn heels before. Plus the rest of his style in the video was quite androgynous as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope no one minds, and I didn't feel that this needed a waste of a thread, but...

I found this on the web (someone may have found this and posted somewhere already), with a girl talking about heels, why she likes them and whatnot. She said in begin-mid video about heels not discriminating, but failed to mention that guys could wear them (instead saying that 500-pound women could)... Not until later on in the video.

Opinions on the vid? Aside from the fact that she seems kinda stoned or high, or just a slow-talker :silly:

In all honesty, I really posted to see if she surprisingly lurked the forums any where. In the video description, I believe it says that "all she wears for shoes is heels". And I don't know... got me wanting to talk to this girl. And she's apperently 20-years-old now... ;O

Formally "HHDude"

Those aren't 7". The video is squeezed to take them look higher.

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/shoepage.php?querytype=id&searchstring=VQA_HYBRID

Yes, there is some horizontal compression, which makes the arch look a liittle steeper, but they are still very high heels and must be at least 6.5".

The other videos from the same source (with same girl, I think) are a mixed bag. Her walking seems very awkward in some of them (especially when wearing ballet boots in a shopping mall sequence, with lots of attention from shoppers) but more accomplished in this long walking sequence: http://www.youtube.com/user/nomoresecrets1#p/u/8/TBpR9k6W6FM But just look at the way her heels bend - I expected them to break at any moment!

Yes, there is some horizontal compression, which makes the arch look a liittle steeper, but they are still very high heels and must be at least 6.5".

The other videos from the same source (with same girl, I think) are a mixed bag. Her walking seems very awkward in some of them (especially when wearing ballet boots in a shopping mall sequence, with lots of attention from shoppers) but more accomplished in this long walking sequence: http://www.youtube.com/user/nomoresecrets1#p/u/8/TBpR9k6W6FM But just look at the way her heels bend - I expected them to break at any moment!

That's because probably none of those are "her" videos. The one you've just quoted is a Fetish-Light video. The ballet boot shopping video is of Lacie, a german woman better known for her corsets. I suspect that evey one of those videos has been lifted from somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd assume they are Louboutin and the model would likely be Dafodile Strass with 160 mm heel and 50 mm platform.

Heidi Klum, Beyonce and others are already addicted to them.

post-633-133522937745_thumb.png

post-633-133522937749_thumb.png

That's Pata. I love her. How she was changing gears with those ballets :smile: ?

If you noticed, the shifter was mounted behind it's usual position. Referred too as a rear set found on bikes like that when they are set up as a cafe racer. I'm looking to do something similar to an old Honda CB750. Might look into setting the positions of the shifter and brake so that I could wear a pair of stiletto boots on it, or something similar.

I'd assume they are Louboutin and the model would likely be Dafodile Strass with 160 mm heel and 50 mm platform.

Heidi Klum, Beyonce and others are already addicted to them.

That's what i thought , Loubies . It was hard to see the red sole on the vid .

Thanks

If you noticed, the shifter was mounted behind it's usual position. Referred too as a rear set found on bikes like that when they are set up as a cafe racer. I'm looking to do something similar to an old Honda CB750. Might look into setting the positions of the shifter and brake so that I could wear a pair of stiletto boots on it, or something similar.

not sure what you mean?

there was nothing modified, an absolutely normal gear shifting (though of course not very convenient with balletboots).

If you want a pair of those Louboutin Dafodile Strass note that the price is almost USD 7000. Yes, USD 7000. That isn't a typo.

I guess that's one way to keep 'em exclusive.

Pata Looked like a rear-set to me. A shifter setup moved back from the normal position. Not used to seeing sifters mounted toward the rear unless it's a sport bike here in the states. Most bikers I see have the shift mounted way forward via external linkage - typical Harley style. I'll have to go back and look again. I know with my Shadow, which has the lever arm right into the gear box. I have a hell of a time even wearing my Justin boots. Seems to be planned for a flat sole boot. The CB750 Cafe I have been working on has a set of linkage mounted behind the gearbox like the bonneville street racers were setup. With this I can easily change the lever positions to suit what I would be wearing in a comfortable manner.

• 2 weeks later...
Heelster said:

Pata

Looked like a rear-set to me. A shifter setup moved back from the normal position. Not used to seeing sifters mounted toward the rear unless it's a sport bike here in the states. Most bikers I see have the shift mounted way forward via external linkage - typical Harley style.

I'll have to go back and look again. I know with my Shadow, which has the lever arm right into the gear box. I have a hell of a time even wearing my Justin boots. Seems to be planned for a flat sole boot. The CB750 Cafe I have been working on has a set of linkage mounted behind the gearbox like the bonneville street racers were setup. With this I can easily change the lever positions to suit what I would be wearing in a comfortable manner.

oh thank you, I did not know that; I do not know much about bikes anyway

• 2 weeks later...