Thighboots2

Youtube. What A Resource!

Nice! Music was awesome, didn't catch any heels though.

None?

There are a few quick shots.   at the beginning, about 30 seconds, 1 minute....  etc

Apparently the Polish version of Next Top Model did a shoot using ballet boots last year...

Segment with the girls picking out shoes and trying them on (includes the (male) designer of the shoes casually strutting around in a pair of ballet boots that aren't even fully laced up  :P)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZomMrXwL0

And the resulting photos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQKxpxDKytQ

This is a short clip that is looped but this person did a great job to make the boots look like they are walking on their own. 

• Like 2

The shadow seems too long to be made from just the boots along. I think a bit of green screen at play here.

12 hours ago, Cali said:

The shadow seems too long to be made from just the boots along. I think a bit of green screen at play here.

I suspect it was green leggings with a static shot of the scene as a background image.  They get two points for creative thinking.

:wavey:

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 1

No music or fancy editing, just her talking a little at the beginning, then walking and pirouetting, but these just take my breath away...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, alphax said:

No music or fancy editing, just her talking a little at the beginning, then walking and pirouetting, but these just take my breath away...

These are stunning boots - absolutely LOVE that super thin shiny stiletto heel.... looks like 5-6", 

Also love how the shaft hugs the legs so nicely... and the finish... is just superb! 

Those aren't bad, but they kinda remind me of the first attempt in the Kinky Boots musical.

This below is obviously a made for fetish video, but it isn't too sleazy, and the boots and gloves are very nice, while the dialog isn't too grating.

Edited by alphax