Youtube. What A Resource!

Sorry, I find the beard with everything else a bit disturbing. Shock value anyone?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

On 26/11/2014 at 10:49 PM, Shafted said:

Sorry, I find the beard with everything else a bit disturbing. Shock value anyone?

I agree, but I suspect that Thomas Neuwirth (the bloke inside the frock) is intentionally winding us up, and at the same time sending himself up.   He is a self-confessed drag artist who loves wearing women's clothes - and looking pretty good in them too.  He has the balls to do this very publicly - and has said that he has no intention of losing his balls either and intends to stay as a man, albeit a gay one.   I guess that the beard is his way of emphasising his underlying maleness.   

Thighbootguy has said that his own beard is an intentional constraint on full cross-dressing.   I hope he doesn't now change his mind!

A gay guy in drag covering a Cher song? Wow, now THAT's something new and exciting! I didn't make it to the end of the video.

However, having said that, I am a bit fascinated with the beard. Like Shafted, it put me off a little bit, but I have to check myself about that, because I used to feel the same way about a guy in heels, and now I AM that guy. I think it's because it's a look I have never seen before. I'll have to mull it over, maybe revisit the video with the sound turned down, hehe.

On 26/11/2014 at 4:58 PM, gary0618 said:

I am sorry, does anyone know about what time I should be watching?

I fell asleep both times I played this video.

On 26/11/2014 at 6:16 PM, Puffer said:

I can't remember, as there was simply a procession of uninspiring male and female models walking through the room.   So uninspiring that I thought they must be stage hands.   But if you go almost to the end, they all walk through and you will glimpse one male heel wearer before you nod off again.

I really can't see that anything shown made an impact or will be memorable or trend-setting.

Exactly guys. I spent some time looking for ideas to dress conveniently as a guy in heels out of hhplace circle of accepting fellows.

And indeed, it requires to be patient...

Hi everyone!

In my last post in the pictures section I told about my wife's six inch mules that she once wore out for a day trip and while doing grocery shopping. Well, here's the video we took that day. Hope you guys like it, I'll like to know what you think about it (also, if you have any "technical suggestions" to take better videos next time, just let me know :))

Also, since I'm here, I thought I'd share another video we took during one of hour trips, with the pair of shoes that are my absolute favorite in my wife's collection. :) It took a bit to convince her to wear them out the first time, but she now does it quite often (when the temperature allows, of course), and as you can probably guess it makes me quite happy. :)

Hope you enjoy :)

• Like 1

On 02/12/2014 at 9:18 PM, MisterHH said:

Hi everyone!

In my last post in the pictures section I told about my wife's six inch mules that she once wore out for a day trip and while doing grocery shopping. Well, here's the video we took that day. 

Hope you guys like it, I'll like to know what you think about it (also, if you have any "technical suggestions" to take better videos next time, just let me know :))

Also, since I'm here, I thought I'd share another video we took during one of hour trips, with the pair of shoes that are my absolute favorite in my wife's collection. :)

It took a bit to convince her to wear them out the first time, but she now does it quite often (when the temperature allows, of course), and as you can probably guess it makes me quite happy. :)

Never mind the shoes, I would just love to see more men crawling around behind their wives like that. Could we please have some footage of you crawling behind next time? :cheeky:

On 06/12/2014 at 9:49 AM, Amanda Snake said:

Never mind the shoes, I would just love to see more men crawling around behind their wives like that. Could we please have some footage of you crawling behind next time? :cheeky:

Now Amanda dear - you can't expect a good quality video if you keep pulling on the leash.

On 02/12/2014 at 9:18 PM, MisterHH said:

Hi everyone!

In my last post in the pictures section I told about my wife's six inch mules that she once wore out for a day trip and while doing grocery shopping. Well, here's the video we took that day. 

Hope you guys like it, I'll like to know what you think about it (also, if you have any "technical suggestions" to take better videos next time, just let me know :))

Also, since I'm here, I thought I'd share another video we took during one of hour trips, with the pair of shoes that are my absolute favorite in my wife's collection. :)

It took a bit to convince her to wear them out the first time, but she now does it quite often (when the temperature allows, of course), and as you can probably guess it makes me quite happy. :)

The wedge heels are interesting. How well do they fit, and are they reasonably comfortable. By any chance do you know the make and model?

On 06/12/2014 at 9:49 AM, Amanda Snake said:

You mean there are men who WOULDN'T crawl behind shoes like those, Amanda?  :fine:

On 08/12/2014 at 1:32 PM, Heelster said:

The wedge heels are interesting. How well do they fit, and are they reasonably comfortable. By any chance do you know the make and model?

My wife says they are pretty confortable (considering they are more than 6 inch high), and has often worn them for quite a long time (2 / 3 hours) without problems. And as you can see in the videos, even walking doesn't pose a particular threat  :fine: She did say that, after 10 minutes walking, you start feeling there's a part missing, though. It may be just me but I think they are the sexiest shoes she has. 

I'm not sure about the make, we got them in a shop in Miami which apparently isn't there anymore.  :sad: There are a couple of websites that sell them though, if you look for "ShoesUSA" you should find them. 

Pay attention, because it did take a couple of try to get the correct size: in her case, they ran very big and she had to get 2 sizes smaller than usual.

I'm not sure about the make, we got them in a shop in Miami which apparently isn't there anymore.  :sad: There are a couple of websites that sell them though, if you look for "ShoesUSA" you should find them. 

Pay attention, because it did take a couple of try to get the correct size: in her case, they ran very big and she had to get 2 sizes smaller than usual. 

I have seen some out on the web. I'm always a bit cautious ordering online. If I ever see a pair in a boutique, I'm pretty sure I'll at least try them on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice! Music was awesome, didn't catch any heels though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

On 12/02/2015 at 8:02 PM, Shafted said:

Nice! Music was awesome, didn't catch any heels though.

None?

There are a few quick shots.   at the beginning, about 30 seconds, 1 minute....  etc

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

On 13/02/2015 at 12:31 AM, gary0618 said:

None?

There are a few quick shots.   at the beginning, about 30 seconds, 1 minute....  etc

I'll have to look again.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Cali said:

The shadow seems too long to be made from just the boots along. I think a bit of green screen at play here.

I suspect it was green leggings with a static shot of the scene as a background image.  They get two points for creative thinking.

:wavey:

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 5 months later...

Those aren't bad, but they kinda remind me of the first attempt in the Kinky Boots musical.

This below is obviously a made for fetish video, but it isn't too sleazy, and the boots and gloves are very nice, while the dialog isn't too grating.

Edited by alphax
  • Like 1