Youtube. What A Resource!

• 3 months later...

IMHO, she's got nice legs, but the tip of her nose is disproportionate to the front of her face, the side of her nose arches out too much, and her eyebrows are trimmed at too sharp of a right angle that it's distracting. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I wouldn't try and "woo" her either.

How is that relevant to anything?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite youtube personalities is Mariahaz75. She has several excellent high heel shopping vids. She is a guy, so sit back and enjoy her adventures. She has it going and many of us are just flat out jealous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just went to Youtube to leave a comment. Would like to try a pair like that. Also I see that this was a Rockpup publication. Tried to send a message the other day and could not. Was interested in conspiring about ballet heels and do not remember just what it was at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the videos of Suzan Zibar and i'm suscribed. She 's able to walk in ballet heels quiet well. Maybe she's one of the best ballet heels walkers. However I don't like the way she walked them with a back bended heel.

Saw another nice video of Bupshi, where she comes home and undresses herself and changes from thigh high boots into stilettos.

http://youtu.be/ZRIp22byiKg

Edited by Dan640

• 1 month later...

Ive been browsing youtube and i came along this video, it is unfortunatly in portuguese (which i dont speak) but it features some nice heels and a man teaching a woman how to walk in heels ^^

Kinda wish I knew what he was saying through all of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no idea, but I can tell from the shape that's not Louboutins.

They are most likely from one of those fake Louboutin shops on the internet.

The ones in the video just yell poor quality at a glance.

I think those shoes are from "Elite Heels", the shop Gina is involved with. I've never bought any from there, they're more fetishy and less style oriented by my taste but I'm sure there are some that would disagree.

Just Jenny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my, I see I've been missing some good shoe loving since I've been sick and away! I just found a short clip of guys dancing in some flashy stillettos--I was watching to see one of my favorite pole athletes. They do some sort of a hip hop dance (I don't know much about hip hop so I am probably wrong. The clip starts here:

Anyone interested in seeing some pole athletics there is a clip of that at 1:09. xo Sangue

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 4 weeks later...