If You Had To Sell Some Of Your Collection.

LovesHiHeels

I actually plan on ' culling the herd ' this spring. I only wear 3-4 different pairs and the rest? They sit in boxes, mostly unworn.. 

The wife will have dibs then the rest will be gone. Ill thin down to 20ish pair.

Im only into one ' style ' of shoe and they are harder and harder to find these days. Thinning down will be easy. ' Jackstand? ', gone!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I actually plan on ' culling the herd ' this spring. I only wear 3-4 different pairs and the rest? They sit in boxes, mostly unworn.. 

The wife will have dibs then the rest will be gone. Ill thin down to 20ish pair.

Im only into one ' style ' of shoe and they are harder and harder to find these days. Thinning down will be easy. ' Jackstand? ', gone!

I have always loved your style. If you wear a 10 to 11 let me know, maybe we could work something out.

• 4 weeks later...

Not to get off topic , "culling the herd" is a polite way of putting the obvious . Growing up in Kentucky dad used the phrase before heading to auction or the stockyards . Nice to hear it is still in use. 

I would keep what I wear in public and then just a few special ones that I can't. So not a number but what is practical for me. That still leaves me with 75-100 PR.

• 3 weeks later...

Several of the pairs I've found I planned to sell anyway. Others I don't want anymore (and will inevitably miss after selling), will either end up on eBay or Goodwill (where a few pairs of shoes I've found). I don't have enough space, so they get purged every so often.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/