Steve Madden Is Hitting Home Runs

Jkrenzer

Two more purchases from Steve Madden. I have to say they are really tunring out some winners right now. I just left two reviews, one for the Invade style (black pumps) and one for the Darrt style. I mentioned my name and my ittent as well as the pictures below, we;ll see if S-M posts them or not, The Invades have very sexy and narrow sike heels. They are non plaformed and measure 5.25" for size 10 yet are surprisingly easy to walk in. I am sure I will need to replace the heel tips quickly as the diameter for plastic is too small to support my 167 lbs frame for very long. These need some wearing to get the fit right but I can tell they will conform quickly. They are leather and maybe a bit pricy but if I don't abuse them I expect to have them for some time. The Darrts featire a 1/2" very well hidden platform on the same height heel. Ther are sexy as well and maybe a bit better made. The leather uppers are heavier. These will require more time to wear in but I expect to have them for many many years. :) Joe

post-1756-0-22288500-1374098132_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-91942300-1374098147_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-81453400-1374098160_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-88885000-1374098175_thumb.jp

I like them very much. looks good with jeans. I have some Italian , same style and very comfortable for wearing in Amsterdam! Hi, these are my Jacobelli pumps. What do you guys think? Hi, these are my Jacobelli pumps. What do you guys think?

post-18640-0-22706500-1374137083_thumb.j

I like them very much. looks good with jeans. I have some Italian , same style and very comfortable for wearing in Amsterdam!

Hi, these are my Jacobelli pumps. What do you guys think?

I like the look very much! Skirt hose and all!

Hi! Jkrenzer, Your Invade and Darrt styles look great with jeans. Steve Madden has really come up with some great pumps and I have enjoyed wearing the pairs I have. In fact my pair of Pewter Darrts has become one of my favorites for the mirror-like finish and the particular stiletto styling. I hope this finish is extended to more of their high heel pump creations. The only things that I find displeasing with the Darrts are the lowered edges around the toe ball-joints due to the hidden platform that raise the foot and apply pressure on the side of the joints causing some discomfort after a while. If the Darrts were designed without the 1/2 inch platforms and they kept the same stiletto heel height and over-all pump structure, the side pressure would be eliminated and I would certainly be able to enjoy wearing them for longer periods, even all day.

I like them very much. looks good with jeans. I have some Italian , same style and very comfortable for wearing in Amsterdam!

Nice shoes, nice skirt. A great combination.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

A bit of a follow up. The Invade's are definately the sexier of the two. I am amazed how easy they are to walk in at about 5.25". 5" has historically been my real limit, but these shoes are just right. The heel is foward enough but not too much that it is a near perfect balance, I noticed no drag of the tip with my step. Both shoes feature just the right amount of toe clevage and how sexy is that. The Darrts are stretching but as I guessed when I first got them they will take more use. I will have to replace both heel tips in short order. I have the assembled style steel tips that will work great on the Darrts but will have to search for a very narrow circular tip for the Invades (any help). I will buy plastic tips for them and just replace often if I have to. There are several more styles Madden has right now that are just amazing. I will postpone more purchases for awhile but can't get over the selection. They are reminding me of a bit more classier version of the old Wild Pair. They have not posted my reviews yet which is dissapointing, not sure how long it takes. I made it very clear I am a guy in heels, several other comments, especially for the Invade style I are men including some reccognizable names from here (I think). :) Joe

post-1756-0-96732300-1374185591_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-35977600-1374185604_thumb.jp

Steve Madden has posted my reviews for both pair.

http://www.stevemadd...9571&np=136_394

http://www.stevemadd...8584&np=136_394

I will definately go back there but not for a while.

Nice reviews. I see other men reviewing the blue pumps too.

Keep up the good work. I always review my heel purchases and do post some pics too. I always mention that I'm a man that likes to wear heels and my wife is Ok with it too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Nice purchases JKrenzer, you have picked up some nice pumps for sure. Yes that combo does look really good, nice jeans and great shoes, the look works well. Good stuff! timgh44, Your Italian pumps are very nice as well, looks good with the denim (?) skirt! Good point Blue Jay mentioning that both you and wife wear heels is a very positive step. I do review mine as well, in many of the purchases I do. Nice to see on Steve Madden other men posting reviews of the shoes!

• 2 weeks later...

I just recieved 2 more pair from Steven by Steve Madden. They are Alenah and feature 4.75 inch heels and a well disguised platform that brings the walking height to an easy all day 4.5 inch. I bought these at 10, agian thinking they will stretch. So far I did some yard work working both pair very hard on purpose. I think they will stetch, fingers crossed. I love sexy basic low cut heels and these fit the type very well. Sorry about the 1st picture, the sun was in my face. Joe :)

post-1756-0-25359500-1375566415_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-78307300-1375566431_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-60576200-1375566451_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-57379200-1375566471_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-25519200-1375566483_thumb.jp