Places To Buy 6Inch Heels In London England?

bionicbabe

Methinks you're asking for the impossible. It sounds like you're looking for fetish heels, which 99% of all shoe stores avoid like the plague. And those shops that do sell fetish heels probably only sell the usual fare of Pleaser shoes. Superarch narrows it down even more as only online shops like Archenemys and 6inchheelsforever seem to have them. And I suspect that the former resells shoes made and sold by the latter. Methinks a unicorn is less rare then the kind of shop you seek. But if anyone knows of an actual shop that you can visit in the flesh that does sell unique 6inch non-platform heels, not made by the usual suspects like Pleaser or Ellie, then by all means please tell. This is one thing in which I'll gladly be proven wrong.

They have a show room, where some styles are for sale.

Is this arch super enough for you?

http://www.fabulousl...e-up-ankle-boot

I dunno. I have two pairs of fabulously fetish and one of 6ihf and they just don't feel the same. Admittedly there's an arch effect going on with FF but that might just be because they are 6 inch heels. This because Leatherworks used to make 6 inch heels as well and those also had that arch effect, even though their 5.5 inch heels didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there I have a question concerning Leatherworks. I wasn't around very much lately, but I heard that Leatherworks is still producing shoes and boots. That guy who runs 'Sky-Scrapers' told me that Leatherworks is producing shoes for him and for another trader only. Does anyone know who the other trader is? Thanks.

Hi there

I have a question concerning Leatherworks. I wasn't around very much lately, but I heard that Leatherworks is still producing shoes and boots. That guy who runs 'Sky-Scrapers' told me that Leatherworks is producing shoes for him and for another trader only. Does anyone know who the other trader is?

Thanks.

He told me Sky-Scrapers had gone bankrupt and that he bought all of their stock. But that he had found somebody else to make shoes for him. Some say it's the guys from Fabulously Fetish. I've bought shoes from Sky-Scrapers from before and after the demise of Leatherworks and the latter were different. They have more of a superarch to them. The insoles were different too and the heels are more narrow. However they don't feel like Fabulously Fetish shoes though as I can actually walk in them, whereas FF shoes seem to be designed to look awesome but hard to walk in. For me at least. That was one thing that I liked about the Leatherworks 5.5" heels, not the best looking but if you had to walk in them for an evening those would be the ones I'd pick. For a while though some FF shoes were sold via the Sky-Scrapers eBay webshop.

But that was more then a year ago. Maybe your information is more recent. If they are back in business then there are probably a lot of people who still want their money back from them. As for who the other shop is, I'm sure its not Laszivo, who used to sell Leatherworks shoes in the past. Based on their webshop they seem to have only a few pairs of Leatherworks shoes left. Old stock as it were. 99% of all web shops selling these kinds of shoes sell only Pleaser there aren't a whole lot of shops out there that would sell new Leatherworks shoes. If its true it would have to be a web shop that also sold them previously. Sky-Scrapers did it, as did Laszivo from Germany (awesome web shop with good service), La Piazza also did it, and I think Elite Heels also did as I recount Gina telling horror stories on how unreliable they were. There was one more webstore that I found but for the life of it I can't remember.

Hi there

I have a question concerning Leatherworks. I wasn't around very much lately, but I heard that Leatherworks is still producing shoes and boots. That guy who runs 'Sky-Scrapers' told me that Leatherworks is producing shoes for him and for another trader only. Does anyone know who the other trader is?

Thanks.

I just received a new pair from Sky Scrapers and judging it by the workmanship, the leather, that tiny bulge underneath the sole it's Leatherworks alright. Good news if you like that. On the plus side I can now order in size 11 UK again instead of 11,5. The downside was that I didn't know so I had ordered in size 11,5 UK