Heelers In Toronto

Whiskey

Hey All, Are there any heelers in the Toronto area? I'm going public soon once my Lita's arrive and am wondering if there are any other heelers out there In Toronto Cheers Everyone

Let's do it then, guys! It would have been a good weekend now, as pride week is on. You could pretty much dress in anything. That's not my scene, not gay, but would be good for those that are a little timid going out in heels. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of us are meeting on August 10th (evening), downtown Toronto. If anyone else is in the area and wants to join pumpcat and I you are more than welcome. PM eithe rof us or post a note here and we'll touch base with you. Plan is to get a bite to eat on Church Street, freestyle on Church and pop into a club or two. David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I won't be able to be there on August 10, but I was in Toronto with my wife just this past Friday and Saturday. We met up with Pumpcat/Ashley at Town Shoes in Eaton Centre and we walked to three other stores along Queen Street, including his favorite Fluevog store, which I saw had some really stunning (and some really funky) styles - quality stuff. The other stores were good, too, but I didn't see anything that I couldn't live without. After shopping for an hour, we took the subway to the Old Spaghetti Factory on the Esplanade, and had a really delicious dinner. Then we walked along Yonge Street to the Hotel Victoria, checked in, and walked back to the pubic parking garage on Queen Street to get our suitcases. Parking in Toronto is very limited (and expensive) and this hotel has no parking facility at all. Ash wore black Fluevog boots with square toes, 4.5" trapezoidal heels, and a modest platform; skinny jeans and a blazer. I wore bootcut jeans, royal blue polo shirt (everything in Canada is royal - lol), my black shoulder bag, and my black Born "Belinda" sandals with beige thigh high stockings. We did a lot of walking that evening! Anyway, Ash is a delightful guy, a terrific host and guide, and a good conversationalist. We had a wonderful time together and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I wish we could return for the heel meet on August 10th, but we have a guest staying overnight with us, who happens to frequent this forum. Details to follow... Thanks again, Ash! We really appreciate your taking the time to host our visit! I hope I convinced you to get a shoulder bag. It's SO convenient and I would never be without it. Steve

post-4071-0-46433400-1375118882_thumb.jp

post-4071-0-79136000-1375118904_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend that Ashley conduct the tour of shoe shops! He did a great job a couple of weeks ago when we visited him in Toronto. And take him up on the Old Spaghetti Factory, too. Great restaurant! Thanks again, Ash! Steve

• 5 years later...

No need to go there if you are not interested in cattle or horses. Huge,crowded exhibition  

last year I walked from my hotel to the exhibition place with 14cm Cuban heels  .2 miles.Can't tell you it has been easy because of the sometimes uneven surfaces.But I did it! 

Yes ,as the weather is often cold and humid in early November there,boots are a good option  

More often called "the Royal" for royal winter fair.