My Heely adventures

First I have to say, this is a great forum. My story started when I was 13. I found a pair of my sister 3 inch wood strappy heels in the storage room. Couldn't resist putting them on, and had the most amazing erection when I did. It took quite a few years to finally go to a store and purchase a pair. They were black stillettos and I love them. I waited till the store was empty before buying them. I found that after buying them, I had an urge to walk around in them outside. Thus began my late night walks. I would sneak out of my apartment wearing my heels and a pair of really baggy jeans. I would walk from my apartment to my car in the parking lot trying not to get caught. It was so thrilling. I still haven't taken an open walk, but my night time apartment walks are so thrilling. I'm aroused just remembering the story. Something about almost getting caught is soooo arousing. I guess you can say heels are about sexual arousal for me.

Hello Myhhaffair! Thank you for your posting. As a newcomer, you may not be aware that these particular forums do not encourage members to dwell on intimate sexual details, and most of us actually think that is a good thing. However, as a veteran street-heeling guy myself (regularly out in public and daylight in 3" to 5 1/2" heels) I am delighted to read about yet another new member talking about high-heel-wearing! I can't help feeling that you are missing out if you don't street-heel in public - it's such a wonderfully liberating experience. If you try it, you'll find that "getting caught" is not an issue. Nobody wants to "catch" you. Most people don't even notice or bother about your heels, but even the odd person that does notice just accepts what they see, and a few ladies even come out with compliments! How old are you? Perhaps you've still got plenty of your life left to start "going public". More stories of your heels and heel-wearing would be much appreciated! Cheefully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Sorry about the sexual content, but heels are all about being sexy to me. They make me feel sexy Thanks for the advice heelfan, but my situation dictates discrestion. Family members and friends don't understand these things. Certain areas of American society don't take kindly to men wearing heels, so better safe than sorry. I enjoy my late night heeling adventures.

I'm not a moderator, but would a higher level of sexual content be allowable if the post subject warned ahead of time? "my high heels story, warning:sexual situations" Just a thought.. considering there are quite a good percentage of people who have a sexual component to their enjoyment of high heels. :D Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")