Ballet Heels

Sabrina17

Hello Girls, I just wonder what you are thinking about ballet heels like in the pictures attached ? Do you think it is sexy ? beautiful ? ugly ? Erotic ? Fetish ? Uncomfortable ? Attractive ? All of this ? On my side I have to admit that I have several pairs of ballet heels, and I think it is very sexy and fetishist. For sure it is not for every day, but at home, just for fun or fetish games I believe it is very attractive. Let me know your opinion. Kiss Sabrina

post-8763-0-56680000-1371848676_thumb.jp

post-8763-0-37985300-1371848689_thumb.jp

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

I think they're fun! I have the black leather ankle boots. Now I'm quite sure I look completely silly walking in them or more like trying to walk in them so I pretty much avoid it. The heels really seem too long on mine but I doubt a shorter heel would make them any more user friendly . I'm not a big fan of the patent versions. They start looking really cheap in my opinion. Seems on this site at least, it's mostly the guys that have them. Jenny

Just Jenny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never owned a pair and I go back and forth on ballet heels. The majority are too fetishy for my personal taste but I like to see others rock them--it just seems like quite the feat! At the moment there are a lot of other types of heels I would want to spend my money on (sadly money I don't have, lol) before venturing into ballet heels. Maybe one day!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 4 months later...

I think they are both sexy and fetishist. Perhaps more fetishist in the patent leather.

I have two pairs myself, ankle boots and knee boots and I find the knee boots easier to walk in as I feel more securely laced in. That said, I don't go walking for long in them!

I don't have any "Ballet boots" I did have a try of some but apart from them looking fairly ugly they were just so impractical.

Hmm, I suppose thats the point really.

Not my cup of tea anyway. I prefer confidence and control in my movements.

Oh on the subject of  fetish boots I saw some recently that I liked the idea of much more.

Perfect for those of us who like to keep their men in good order ;-)

Once again...very ugly lines, hopefully though they may serve to inspire another more accomplished designer.

http://www.ainsley-t.com/shop/product.php?id_product=12#.UqWBdY1SLjA

I don't have any "Ballet boots" I did have a try of some but apart from them looking fairly ugly they were just so impractical.

Hmm, I suppose thats the point really.

Not my cup of tea anyway. I prefer confidence and control in my movements.

Oh on the subject of  fetish boots I saw some recently that I liked the idea of much more.

Perfect for those of us who like to keep their men in good order ;-)

Once again...very ugly lines, hopefully though they may serve to inspire another more accomplished designer.

http://www.ainsley-t.com/shop/product.php?id_product=12#.UqWBdY1SLjA

Wow!!!!  Those are wild!!! 

Yes, I do walk in these

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I really like them, because I like the position of my feet if they are completely stretched and hold in place. I have two pairs both knee high, but I am still not happy as I would like to be able to walk better in them. I think the trick is better padding, as the toes hurt when I walk. Any hints are welcome :)

• 3 months later...