Which Boots To Wear In Public.

bootsboy95

I would go with the first ones. I'm not one to hide the heels. But I've been doing it for a long time. But its whatever you like. Don't worry about others. You bought the shoes with your own money, wear them and enjoy them.

See, women have it so easy! They have a huge selection of different things they can wear. Guys can too, if they stop worrying what others think, and realise that its just fashion. You might get some dirty looks, but so what. The only ones that give me dirty looks are the fat middleaged women with no fashion sense, or the guy with the hot girlfriend, if she likes my look, then he is threatened and pissed off. Maybe he's afraid that his girlfriend is more attracted to me. But it doesn't matter to me! I dress the way I like to. I'm not catering to others. If I did that, I would dress like every other nerd In baggy, huge clothes and ugly shoes. I like myself too much to do that.

I would go with the first ones. I'm not one to hide the heels. But I've been doing it for a long time. But its whatever you like. Don't worry about others. You bought the shoes with your own money, wear them and enjoy them.

well said !

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Thank you for all your responses. I ended up not going out so I will be wearing the first pair, my work boot heels. They are my favorite. I got comfortable with my wedges in public first and now Im ready to get out there and wear some real heels.