Size 14 Heels

Whiskey

I had a nice discussion on the phone with the woman who runs www.cross-dress.com yesterday. She wants my company to supply her with legwear made for men. I noted that she sells women's style shoes but made for men's feet on men's lasts, and sells them in men's sizes, so this appears to be a good sources for some of you with larger feet. They look like good quality, and you'll pay more, but if you get good value, it's worth it.

Hope this suggestion helps. If any of you have dealt with this company before, let me know what you thought of their products and service.

Steve

I had a nice discussion on the phone with the woman who runs www.cross-dress.com yesterday. She wants my company to supply her with legwear made for men. I noted that she sells women's style shoes but made for men's feet on men's lasts, and sells them in men's sizes, so this appears to be a good sources for some of you with larger feet. They look like good quality, and you'll pay more, but if you get good value, it's worth it.

Hope this suggestion helps. If any of you have dealt with this company before, let me know what you thought of their products and service.

Steve

Thats where the LD-AVA boots i mentioned a few posts up come from. :)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

They probably are. But, when you get in to "supersized" woman's shoes, pickings are mighty slim, as they say down south.

Aye, that is the sad truth indeed. :sad: At that size beggars can't be choosers. 

I guess the only answer to your Dilemma is to go the "custom made to measure" route which is mighty expensive.

The problem with I always have with that is while ordering a first pair of shoes from Pleaser , to get the size right, is usually not a big expense, with custom made to measure however it can be quite prohibitive. And sure, good measuring is key, but in the end we're no shoe makers so there's always the chance of measuring wrong. 

Howdy,

I am not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread yet or not, however, check out http://www.shoesofprey.com.  You get to "design" your own shoes based upon a couple basic designs.  They go up to US size 15.  They are a little too pricey for me to purchase from however I find their gig to be interesting.

Best,

Larry

To bad they have nothing over 4 inches. Well, they do, but with platforms which means the real height is still 4 inches.