MyGirliesheels - loads of pictures added....

actually Firefox, they are more stable then they look, you just have treat the platforms an an extention of your feet you'll be fine I've worn mine out side heaps (in the back yard - it's paved)and I've never twisted an ankle although, I came close once see "trippin'" here in the picture forum. haven't came close to twisting my ankle since! later, TXT-1

These were bought as a christmas present, very high, very sharp and pointed heel and very difficult for walking in! Thinking of selling them so if interested let me know, they are a UK7, as is the rest of the shoes on show

Posted Image

These too a present, the heel makes them a little different from the rest of these style of boots being worn right now

Posted Image

These are a favourite of mine, suggests quiet sophistication to me, these she wore to my works christmas dinner, caused quite a few heads to turn.

Posted Image

These white pumps go great with some tan stockings, dont know if its just me but i think they sometimes look better without the ankle straps...?

Posted Image

Last 'shoe' present bought this year from Mr.Shoes in Norwich, UK Think they are quite nice and the delicate strap around the heel / ankle goes well.

Posted Image

These ones that get worn to work mostly, i think the chunky high heel is just great !

Posted Image

Last picture for now, a pair of boots, again mostly worn to work at the moment !

Posted Image

hope you like them, there will be more to come, including photos of them being worn.

I have a pair but without the strap :D Still can't straighten my legs in them, although I can walk a few yards before I have to grab something :( size 7 would be a bit tight on my feet, else I would have found a way to have them :(

I'm mainly "into" the black pumps, but also the X-mas mules, no wonder they made some heads turn - would have made my head spin!! What heel hight are they - 5"? JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

She's got some great shoes there. I think the mules are my favourites, but the classic black courts are always good! I agree with you about the ankle straps, IMO court shoes look better without them, plus I find them uncomfortable. My black patent courts orginally had ankle straps, but I found that because of where they're attached they pulled uncomfortably tight as I walked unless I had them very loose. I ended up removing them. Chris

Reminds me of Peg Bundy from Married with Children

Yeah Alex, I was going to say Debbie Harry in the Blondie days, I loved watching her vids with her in those kind of Mules, but when I read your post I had watched Married With Children a coupla days ago and admired the shoes Peg wears, and you hit it on the head there.

I love those black mules.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

another pic of the patent mules for those that mentioned they liked them..

Posted Image

some more everyday shoes she wears, bought for £1 from shoe factory shop in Northampton

Posted Image

another pair bought for £1

Posted Image

interesting pair of mules worn to work in the summer

and to come very soon, some pics of the shoes seen above being worn, as some of you asked......

Posted Image

mygirliesheels wot size are the red pumps that she says are too high?, an how can she say they are too high :D , the higher the better i think :( later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!