I have bought new BEST boots!

These boots not only for indoor use :D , I carry them everywhere, they are made very convenient and comfortable, besides a heeltap of a heel already was metal from the manufacturer, because of it they are very practical and durable at walking on asphalt and very sonorously clink

Posted Image

:D I was just about handling it until you mentioned the noise they make on hard surfaces. I think I'm going to go and lie down for a bit... I love them, I wish you could find them over here. Just imagine if Barratts sold those... <<leaps out of the way to avoid the stampede>> Chris

Yup they're pretty awesome looking. They would be even sexier to me if they had a smooth leather sole rather than the rubberised tread that appears to be there. And just look at the length of those toes. I don't know if you could drive in those boots due to the limited ankle articulation, but the toes would get stuck behind the bottom of the dash!

I really like the heel, and it gives me an idea for a design of a boot. Imagine that the plate where the heel joins the boot was not visible. It would look as if the heel had speared its way out from the bottom of the boot. Then some triangular sections of curled leather could be added so that it really looks as if the heel has torn through the leather on its way out. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, but it makes sense and looks sooo sexy in my mind's eye.

Maybe a bit like this - bear in mind that I can't draw, but you get the idea...

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

Anna d:-) Just a great pair of boots and so very different. I don't think I have ever seen such a sharp toe box on a shoe or boot before, but being extended as it is should not cramp your toes any. The detail of the stitching, toe box shape, heel design and all around fit seem to make this boot stand out from any angle. Enjoy wearing them and I'm sure you will get so many comments on your choice of such an unusual boot that everyone you come in contact with will want to know where you got them and will also want a pair of their own. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JayZee:-) I concur---VERY sexy, indeed! Anna d:-) Anna was my mother's name also which I haven't seen or heard until very recently. There seems to be a resurgence of that name in very young girls and babies that I have noticed lately. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!