Having A Laugh

For some of our older members 4 years plus we had a legs competition maybe 5 years ago. Well just for a laugh I posted one of the pictures on facebook on the "high on heels" page about 2 months ago, just titled it on the lines of a "friend" Well it's got 30+ likes and 4 shares, one of the shares the owner has used it as his avatar. I feel quite chuffed but I wonder how he would feel if he knew the truth? Al

Al that is the best Facebook page ever!! Got to give you respect for pointing that one out, might hav to post some pics myself.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

They were actually my first heels but 1 size too small, generous on the sizing but after a couple of hours foot cramps start.

Chris still has hers but I did give mine away, sorry.

They came from ASDA the UKs Walmart 5 years ago. Don't see that style now except with a platform sadly.

http://www.hhplace.o...rom-alsheels/�� entry/comment line 10 show both of us posing ;)

Al

Edited by Alsheels

Thanks Al, I knew would say something like that. Yep quite a few similar styles with "jackstands" but not being a platform person I will pass on them. I still have a couple of pairs of wedges that date back to 1972 and they still fit.

life is not a rehearsal