Article On Wearing High Heels

Steve63130

Pencil thin heels are a no-no, but wedges are okay? Another idiot doctor opens mouth and inserts foot. When are people going to stop listening to idiot doctors?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Kitten heels, wedges, chunky, all OK with me. I have and wear all styles of heels. Thanks for posting the article... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thanks for posting. The article was well written but a rehash of what we have seen and are very aware of. I have had a passion for heels since high school, and most people thought that my now being able to wear one shoe and use crutches, I would pitch all of my heels and wear a flat shoe. But given my situation, that passion has escelated and I enjoy slipping into a four-inch stiletto every day. There is also a feeling of pushing the envelope in defiance of what is said about heels or "a" heel, with crutches being disasterous. E

Thanks for posting.

The article was well written but a rehash of what we have seen and are very aware of.

E, you're right (as usual!) but what surprised me was acknowledgment that men wear heels too. That was refreshing!

Steve

DO always purchase your heels later in the day and not early in the morning.

"Your foot is at its most swollen point early in the morning and you won't get as a good a fit as say, later in the afternoon," explained Dr. Positano.

That's backwards from everything I've ever heard (and personal experience). Don't feet get bigger during the day?

Earlier today I was going into a store when my heel radar started beeping. I looked back and saw a tall woman coming towards the door wearing sling backs with full 5 inch stiletto heels with no platform -- just about the highest heels I ever saw in the wild. When my overloaded senses started working I looked up and realized she was my primary care physician!

I guess she missed that day in medical school...

• 2 weeks later...