Highest Heel Sizing

looking4it

Hello all, I am looking to order a pair of the Highest Heel Hottie shoe, but looking for some opinions from anyone who may have a pair or tried them on. How true to size are they? In a Pleaser Kiss style shoe, I can fit into a 13 comfortably. Just wondering if because the Hottie is a pump, I should opt for the 14. (Big foot curse - LOL) Just love that model and a few other of the highest heel line..just never tried them on for sizing. Thanks to all.

I own three pair (2 pairs of pumps, 1 pair of boots). None are comfortable or easy to walk in for their heel height.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have the Classic Glint and Gltzee pumps and the Dragon boots. Sizing is right on, but there are pressure points to deal with on their shoes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello all,

I am looking to order a pair of the Highest Heel Hottie shoe, but looking for some opinions from anyone who may have a pair or tried them on.

How true to size are they?

In a Pleaser Kiss style shoe, I can fit into a 13 comfortably. Just wondering if because the Hottie is a pump, I should opt for the 14. (Big foot curse - LOL)

Just love that model and a few other of the highest heel line..just never tried them on for sizing.

Thanks to all.

Funtassima pumps go up to size 15. I just ordered a pair of white patent pumps from ShoeBuy.com. I have never worn their pumps but I do have several pairs of their patent knee boots in several colors. Red, navy, purple. black and hot pink. Their boots are very comfortable to wear. Hope their pumps are the same.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks Shafted. Those styles are very nice, but like you said, dealing with pressure points is never fun, especially if they don't relax out after a while. Bluejay, the Funtasma line is made by Pleaser, so I would imagine they have the same fit. Good luck with the pumps. I look forward to hearing how they turn out for you. (BTW, what style did you decide on?) I'm looking for a black 5" pump in sz 13/14 and fell in love with the Hottie style. Having second thoughts, due to potential fit. Issue is also that many shops won't ship to Canada, or the costs are too high.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info Chorlini.

The domina styles are also really nice. Specifically the 412.

Was contemplating that style too. But most likely will need a 14.

How would you rate the Hottie vs the dominas?

Depends on what you want. The Domina is higher and more fetishy, the Hottie is more daily wear friendly as it kinda looks designer heelish. Still clocks in over 5 1/4 inches though. I prefer the Domina because of the extra height and I got a leather like Domina knee boot that for me is still the most comfortable of all my boots. This might be a fluke though as the patent boot in the same size and type feels different. The one problem I have with the Hottie is that the heel is too far backwards. This seems to be in vogue as Louboutin also does this, but I prefer the heel of the shoe to be more underneath my own heel as well.

I have found the heel mounted back behind my own heel will quickly damage due to the load being poorly distributed. I prefer the comfort of the heel in line with my foot to be easier to walk in all other things being equal.