Pair Of Heels You Want Most Currently?

sandalheels

I'm still looking for more nice pumps to wear. I don't own a pair that perfectly fits my feet, I hope to find one soon. When autumn comes and the weather gets colder, I'll start looking for some not too obvious heeled boots.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

I've been looking for black leather boots with a squared off toe, similar to the Rad Hourani's. Hourani doesn't make my size (US13) and everything else I see online in my size has a pointed toe.

When I visited London last week, I saw a girl get into a cab wearing similar heels as these from Miu Miu:

Posted Image

I had seen the Miu Miu before on Netaporter when they sold them in (I think) 2012, but the site said that they would run one size smaller than what was written on the label. Largest size was 41, I am a 41, so I would have required a 42 to fit in. Too bad.

Louboutin had a similar style called the "Bibi" heels, but when I visited the Louboutin store in London, they told me that they would only get the Bianca, which has a stiletto heel type. So... I am still searching. While I wear boots all the time, with pumps I am not even sure how often I would wear them...

When I visited London last week, I saw a girl get into a cab wearing similar heels as these from Miu Miu:

Posted Image

I had seen the Miu Miu before on Netaporter when they sold them in (I think) 2012, but the site said that they would run one size smaller than what was written on the label. Largest size was 41, I am a 41, so I would have required a 42 to fit in. Too bad.

Louboutin had a similar style called the "Bibi" heels, but when I visited the Louboutin store in London, they told me that they would only get the Bianca, which has a stiletto heel type. So... I am still searching. While I wear boots all the time, with pumps I am not even sure how often I would wear them...

Check Ninewest. I bought a pair similar to these at the ninewest outlet store. Can't recall the model name. If I can find them, I'll let you know.

just curious to see what peoples "must have" pair of heels is?

Some high heel clogs. Kinda chunky heel, no straps. Slide in and go. Would be great for getting out to the garage etc.

just curious to see what peoples "must have" pair of heels is?

Surely you mean guys "must have pair of heels" not "peoples" otherwise you would have posted this in another section of the forum?

Surely you mean guys "must have pair of heels" not "peoples" otherwise you would have posted this in another section of the forum?

Quite right Amanda, so off it goes to the appropriate forum.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I finally found a good pair of hiking type boots with a heel. It is definitely the height I want. They are from GoJane. I want them so bad.

I have seen and like those also. But have not seen them in bigger sizes.

This pair of Marc Jacobs rain/snow boots.

DUDE! For some reason.. I just have to say those things are F-ing cool! On first view I was like.. WTF?!?! Now though.. I sortof want a pair..

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

The question is, "how to get the wife to approve?"

Those sandal slides will look good and be comfortable to wear. I have some of my early slides from years ago that I wore that looked like those. Buy them and enjoy wearing them too. Hope that you get a nice colored pedi too. The ladies will like it very much and you will get compliments like Steve and I do with our pedi's.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

J Crew Viv flats and pumps... these are expensive (around $190), so I keep checking ebay to see if they show up in some clearance in my size...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Super sexy shoes! Unlikely to come in a Uk size 10/11 tho...

J Crew Viv flats and pumps... these are expensive (around $190), so I keep checking ebay to see if they show up in some clearance in my size...

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm looking for these. I have one pair but the heel is quite thick.

Chris, I wear clogs like the ones in your top picture to work all the time. They are made by Skechers, and they are a ladies clog. I have co-workers complement me on them a lot. They are really comfortable. I say get 'em!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

You may or may not want to check out Dansco's. The Payless ones are near clones in appearance.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.