Pony Boots

9inchheel

thanks dude... got those thigh high. but want the horseshoe thing. like pup so cool

I keep thinking about making a pair of hoof boots that fit, but keep putting it off. Need to track down comfortable boots to base them on. I think a pair with a slight platform and stiffer sole structure would work out better. Might be able to shrink the size of the tab in the back by setting the toe area as far forward in the hoof as possible, use the whole hoof to walk on and provide support. Would want to make indoor shoes with rubber sole also ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")

I keep thinking about making a pair of hoof boots that fit, but keep putting it off. Need to track down comfortable boots to base them on. I think a pair with a slight platform and stiffer sole structure would work out better. Might be able to shrink the size of the tab in the back by setting the toe area as far forward in the hoof as possible, use the whole hoof to walk on and provide support. Would want to make indoor shoes with rubber sole also ;)

love youre thoughts great idea

http://www.aliexpres..._211651845.html

I have bought them a while ago (from ebay in Germany, about half the price listed here) and I am very disappointed. The make quality is very low. The eyelets are pulled out of the cheap plastics very quickly, they can't stand the forces of the shoe strings pulling.

Walking is possible, but there is too little support and they are not much fun to walk in, since I would simply lower my ankle to a 'normal' angle and try to keep that position for as long as possible. Trying to extend that time is the challenge here, but you could simply simulate the same by attaching a can to the ball of any old shoe. Save your money for better shoes. This is a ripoff.

Ballet heels or pointe shoes are much more fun. I wish I could stand and 'dance a little' in genuine pointe shoes, but I have not yet found fitting ones, but from what I have 'tasted', they could be great fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Nor mine!

Interestingly, the lower part of the horse's leg is actually more like a hand with the hoof being a akin to a nail. Originally, the Eohippus had paws similar to a dog or a cat but over millions of years, the superfluous digits shrunk away to nothing leaving just one finger on each foreleg and one toe on each hind. What we call the knee is actually a wrist and the hock is really a heel! This is why horses don't have any muscles below the knee and suffer so many tendon injuries.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

http://www.aliexpres..._211651845.html I have bought them a while ago (from ebay in Germany, about half the price listed here) and I am very disappointed. The make quality is very low. The eyelets are pulled out of the cheap plastics very quickly, they can't stand the forces of the shoe strings pulling.

Just making sure I'm getting this right.

The seller on eBay is the same seller on aliexpress, correct?

Formally "HHDude"

Just making sure I'm getting this right.

The seller on eBay is the same seller on aliexpress, correct?

I don't know anything about the seller, but the product looks exactly the same.