Quality Check : Betsy Johnson.

ilikekicks

Attached is a pair of pictures of a brand called ' Betsy Johnson '. Have any of you purchased any of their items and if so, are they ' junk ', ' ok ' or ' good? All opinions welcomed. I believe these are in the ' under 100$ crowd ' and cant be the greatest of quality, but they are a design that I do like and am considering purchasing.. Thanks! -Ilk

post-12379-0-34247300-1370629979_thumb.j

post-12379-0-88098600-1370629986_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Those are sexy, so I went to Amazon to check them out. There is an incredible dark bue patent version as well. No size 11 or even anything bigger than 8 but alas I went the review section. There apparently is a serious flaw with those metal heels, they do not hold up, but man are they sexy. Of course no jackstands as I am like you and prefer normal soled shoes. :(

http://www.sexyshoes...94-ss-9706.aspx

I had a pair of those but sold them before I started wearing heels myself. I sold them to a friend whom wears them at her office and has for the last 5 years. The shoes are still in great condition.

There are a couple of size 11's with a wide width in pink and fusha left if your interested.

In regular width, size 11, they have Black and Red Available. 543$USD isnt really a bad price at all!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

http://www.sexyshoes...94-ss-9706.aspx

I had a pair of those but sold them before I started wearing heels myself. I sold them to a friend whom wears them at her office and has for the last 5 years. The shoes are still in great condition.

There are a couple of size 11's with a wide width in pink and fusha left if your interested.

In regular width, size 11, they have Black and Red Available. 543$USD isnt really a bad price at all!

Thanks, I have an account with sexy shoes, they sell other makes but I have found their own makes to be very reliable shoes. I have several 5" styles of theirs and all look, feel and fit great. They also are very sturdy. That style is currently on sale for $37