Opening Up...one At A Time.

This seemed like noteworthy news at the time of watching, though not really surprising considering how slow society America takes its time with such subjects. I should be able to post a link later to the story. The site tends to lag years behind the airing.

Inside Edition, a tabloid-fueled "talk" show on ABC, aired a story of a couple whom was married for 10-20+ years. One day, the wife of said couple revealed to the husband that she wanted to start dating women, from out of the blue. So, seems surprising enough, right? But zoom over to the husband; and this is where the emphasis of the story was placed upon. The husband comes out as being a woman, dress, wig, and all.

Now I wasn't in the least surprised. In fact, I knew that this would be a perfect laugh for you all on the forums because it's not the story that would make everyone laugh. It's the fact that the news people of the show put a HUGE emphasis on the fact that the husband wanted to become a woman, and not that the wife were interested in women. Sure, it could be a sign of the times shifting for the better (the part of the wife), but the "times" Still can't get past a guy either wanting to become a woman himself, or just the mere thought of him dressing As a woman. So are times really changing? Don't seem like it.

Anyway, I thought it was wacky coverage of the story. Hopefully they get the story posted, as well as video of how they covered it.

Formally "HHDude"

Well that's news stories for you. In fairness, I imagine that sex change is a bigger deal than coming out of the closet. I know there are people here that know better than me, so I'll say no more. Oh gosh, I can already see the replies I'm going to get, but I'm going to post it anyway. Publish and be damned

So was the result he dresses and becomes a woman and the wife is happy as she also gets what what she wants? Megan I agree though a full sex change is still the bigger issue as it involves a massive process and major operation.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Without further ado, here's the link:

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/6409-couple-comes-out-to-each-other

It's really something that friends, family, and even fellow physicians he works with are all pretty down-to-earth and okay with the revelation. Danielle is definitely Very lucky, in this case.

Formally "HHDude"

I'm wondering if she wanrts to date women because her husband wants to become one or she wants to become one because the wife wants to date them. "Sex Change" is a much bigger thing to some than it is to others. For me it's been a breeze so far...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.