Wedge heeled ballet boots

Rockpup

I've never seen them advertised, but have seen a couple of pairs on the net in pictures. Most of them seem to have been adapted by their owners to be wedges. ps. is it me or does the picture of those wedge ballets appear to be digitally altered in more ways than just the colour and shape of the wedge?

I doubt they are altered, there are about 100 pictures in total, that just happens to be the one in the 'free preview' gallery so thats what I linked. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Jim, I only mentioned it because the line between shoe and background looked odd. Must be the jpeg encoding or my eyesight :(

Big D, I have seen another picture with that type of wedge. Oddly enough, on my hard drive ! Collected a few years back. Same design but in red :D

Posted Image

That ballet wedge was made by Ritual shoes, who used to have a store in Soho until about five years ago. I saw them on several occasions, but the only pair they ever had in the store were a size 7. They only made them to order, and since you couldn't tell how comfortable they were going to be, never got round to ordering a pair. They were also about £175 if I remember. Sadly, I think they stopped making them soon after they moved away from Soho.