Anyone Go Heeling With Their Mother?

Curt

It's interesting how AZShoeNut says it is one of the better moments he has shared with his mum. I'm thinking about telling my mum only as I really don't feel like I've got anything to lose, she's always supportive of me and it will bring us closer together. It would just be nice to be able to share it with someone close to me. My mum doesn't really wear heels so we definitely wouldn't be out in heels together but the conversation at least would be nice. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind lending me a little closet space so I could buy a few more pairs and have a safe place to keep them ;)

And how is the relation between your mother and your heels now, jetheelsfan? Any progress, or nothing but dead silence about the subject?

I never let on to her after that initial "confrontation" that I enjoyed heels - admiring and then finally purchasing/wearing in private starting in college. I do not know for sure if she ever stumbled onto my "hidden" space. She never said anything IF she did. You had an "uncanny" way of wording your question as she passed away about 18 years ago without ever knowing.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Yes have done this a few times although she didn't really approve. She thought they would hurt my feet.

Hello Stranger! Nice to see you in here again! Please don't be such a stranger.

Hi Tom, nice to see you are still here :) I haven't been doing so much of the heels in recent years... getting older! But still do when the fancy takes me.

Hi FF :) Yes, still trying to enjoy the current incarnation of your legacy :)

BTW: your inbox may be full, because all deleted PM's have been resurrected when transitioning to the current board software :( (and someone is trying to reach you that way).

Take care!

Oops, I didn't expect that.

Sorry, I "blind-sided" you with my response - but my interest in heels began in earnest in 1962/1963 - dang: that was 50 years ago and I was "late" to my parent's party. ;)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.