Z Jo Ankle Boots

JustJenny

I'm a huge ankle boot fan and can't imagine how I missed these. Apparently they've been in such high demand they've sold out all the stock a few times. I know ILK will call them "jack stands" but I'm a fiend for the super tall plats! I can already imagine rockin' these and my "Big Ben" jersey tailgating! And a 6 1/2" heel! What's not to love!!!

post-1439-0-89689400-1367840103_thumb.jp

Just Jenny

Way too funky for my taste. They would draw a lot of attention for that alone. Rock'em, Ash!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have a couple pairs of the Steve Madden Hijo versions of the original JLO's and really like the design. Those are quite high, but more boots done in that design would be great. Are they available in a womens US 11 or 12?

Long time no see Jen! My wife has a pair of those construction-stilettoes but without a platform on them. Bitch wont share them either :(:) -Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Pumpcat, I have to agree with Shafted (as usual). Too funky for my taste. Looks like a truck ran over it and squashed the poor thing! But hey, if you like it, go for it! That's what makes for an interesting world. Steve

I'm so use to wearing plats that they just look normal to me and my friends probably expect them at this point. I haven't worn any non platform heels in years. Honestly I would like them to be a little higher, maybe 7" or 71/2". But I'm not like some here...in heels 24/7, my lifestyle is just too active. I prefer sky high or flats.

Just Jenny

JUstJenny, I'm like you in that I like very high heels. This "Z-Jo" boot was the one that Bakers used to relaunch their website in February and is apparently a very hot item. They were bought by Zigi Soho of New York so look for that brand to dominate the Bakers website which is fine since I've always liked their edgy style. Finding a reopened Bakers store may send your patience into the stratosphere though as only 26 stores are open in the USA from the 214 they had before reorganization in late 2012. HappyinHeels

I bought a pair similar to these for my wife. Hers were more orange in color with black laces and cute "vibram" soles. She has had women about go nuts when they see the boots. We were standing in line at a restaurant and a gal came running up, pulled up my wife's pant leg and was just gushing "I love you shoes!" and then she brought over a friend to see her boots to. It was quite hilarious at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a couple pairs of the Steve Madden Hijo versions of the original JLO's and really like the design. Those are quite high, but more boots done in that design would be great. Are they available in a womens US 11 or 12?

they are available is US 11, but they are hard to find.

MMC HAS THEM FOR $108.00 STUDS AND ALL MINE ARE ON THE WAY RIGHT NOW

Those are not a ZigiGirl Z-Jo boots. Those are Alba Jennifer boots. The ZigiGirl Z-Jo boots are leather and they are better made.

For people that are on a tight budget, Zigi NY also made the Zigi Solo Jubilee. It is basically the economy version of the ZigiGirl Z-Jo. The Zigi Solo Jubilee is available at 6pm.com for $90.79

For peoplet that like having the front lacing and the side zipper, go with the Alba Jennifer boots.

• 3 weeks later...