My First Year Of Wearing Heels Publicly

mlroseplant

I don't know the exact date, but it's been about a year. It must be, because the first place I wore heels to where I would have met people I actually know was the end-of-the-year church choir party. This year, that's coming up on Wednesday, so I'll count that as a year. In many ways, it's been a rather unremarkable year. I've gotten a few positive responses. I've gotten a few negative responses. I've gotten a few confused responses. Mostly, I've gotten no response, and that's just fine. I have had a number of people, with my parents at the top of the list, comment on how much better I look than I did a year ago. Well, you can't just throw on any ratty pair of jeans and a t-shirt when you're wearing heels, now can you? That would just look dumb. I will not claim, as some do, that I just don't care what other people think. I do wish to present myself in a pleasing manner. However, there are some people I will simply choose to ignore, because they're cretins. And that's all I got to say about that. Still working on my gait. My trot isn't too bad, buy my canter could definitely use some improvement.

Congrats! I'm still working towards wearing heels publicly on a regular basis. It's an ongoing process but I am noticing that my mental outlook on whether or not I should worry about what people might say to me is becoming more positive. I've worn heels publicly many times and me Never had a single comment...it's almost to the point that I want someone to say something so that the fear of what "they" might say can be calmed. Anyway, congrats on your achievement I'm sure many of us will eventually follow in your footsteps.

As it turns out, I guess I'm famous. My wife just got back from Wal-Mart and they evidently know me because of my shoes. They seem to be very impressed that I can walk in such high heels. They'd be even more impressed if they had known I walked from home. Nothing negative was said, so I hope I'm putting my best image forward. Well hey, it's Wal-Mart. I already look better than 98% of the people there, just by virtue of having thought 5 seconds about what to wear.

I want to be on the people of walmart webpage! Too cool. They'll look at the shoes and the skinny body and then the hair and think: its a trendy woman, then they might figure out that its a man. No problem, I dress the way I want, no exceptions.

As it turns out, I guess I'm famous. My wife just got back from Wal-Mart and they evidently know me because of my shoes. They seem to be very impressed that I can walk in such high heels. They'd be even more impressed if they had known I walked from home. Nothing negative was said, so I hope I'm putting my best image forward. Well hey, it's Wal-Mart. I already look better than 98% of the people there, just by virtue of having thought 5 seconds about what to wear.

I heel in Walmart all the time, mostly on Sunday, Mornings. Many of the women employees know that I wear heels. Some often ask to get a better look, too. Never had a problem there. I have seen some nicely dressed women in heels there on Sunday Mornings and at other times, most recently on last Wednesday, evening.

Not everyone that shops at Walmart dresses like slobs. I have seen that time and time again!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Walmart is a good place to go. Especially fo beginers. You have a buggy you can push And people don't see the shoes coming. Start with lo heels as a regular daily shoe