West Palm Beach Heeling

Meels85

I am going down to west palm beach next month. Where are some good places to go out in heels? Also what stores have the best people who like men in heels? Thanks

I'd recommend Cityplace shopping center near downtown and the area around "Palm Beach Town Hall" toward the beach. Palm Beach (the area against the ocean) has some very scenic views, and I've used it a bit for photos. I do not live there, but am there randomly for work. I checked out the Wellington mall yesterday and saw nothing of interest for myself. I'd go north to the Gardens mall to find something interesting if you do want to do some shopping. While at Cityplace, hit Russo's subs and get a Russo. ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Just a note:.. If you do hit Wellington mall, remember where you parked.. I always get lost in that damned place...lol. As for Cityplace, Clematis Street, and all the downtown area, even though I'm just a few blocks from there, I rarely go there..There's nothing of interest to me there.. I don't even go to the movie theater there.. Cityplace would be a good place durring the day I think, but in the evening when the restaurants and bars kick into full swing, it gets crowded and the whole place takes on the ambiance of a snobby bunch of a-holes.. Lot of kids there in the evenings too.. If you like antiques, you might try some of the shops on Dixie Hwy. (US-1).. They stretch from just north of Belvedere rd. south past Forest Hill blvd... In a few spots there are quite a few shops within walking distance of one-another.. Downtown Lake Worth, just south of WPB; might be a good evening place... I've been out in downtown Lake Worth in heels a few times, and given it's reputation as being more friendly to alternate lifestyles, I would have thought the reception would be better... Only time I ever got any crap from anyone was in downtown Lake Worth... Kids!..Go figure.. A walk down Worth Ave. On Palm Beach might be interesting... I think anywhere In the town of Palm Beach would be fine.. If anything else pops in my brain, I'll post it..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.