Heel Less Wedge Style Shoes

trevor

while in las vegas my wife and i saw a girl wearing those type of platforms with no heels. they were silver with like cubic zirconia type diamonds. i would say they had to be like 7 inches high with like a 3 inch platform. my question has anyone worn these type shoes and how do they compare trying to walk in them verses a pair of 6 inch heels with a 2 inch platform.

I was on the bus yesterday. I almost got whiplash whgen I saw a girl on the street with those heelless wedges and a miniskirt. They can't be all day stompers.

Youngest stepdaughter has a pair. (to small to try before you ask) she does 3-4 hours at parties at her eighteenth party several girls/adults gave them a try and found them quite easy but don't lean back. Al

Mine are more of a sculpted heel rather than totally heel-less. The first time I tried them on in store, they almost caught me out leaning back as I stood up (which was actually quite fun since I didn't fall over), but after that I found them pretty easy and natural to walk in. Having spent a whole day wearing them I found them just as comfortable as wedges. The first time I wore them they were half hidden under bootcut jeans (not that I was trying to conceal them, I just like that look). The second time I really wanted to show them off so I wore a skirt, and judging from the reactions of passers-by they were definitely eye-catching (though no-one actually said anything). post-12051-0-33598600-1367800128_thumb.j post-12051-0-28449100-1367800978_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

As stated elsewhere, I wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbells of exactly this style before the trend died off. Alas, everywhere seems to be sold out now and eBay and Amazon might be my only shot at getting a pair, though the pair will be used lightly or so. It's either that, or I go for the insanely-high, fetish-y type boots and shoes on online stores selling in the hundreds, with the heel merely cut off and the hole sealed where the heel was. I do want to give them a shot as well, though ;)

Posted pics below, the first of the Jeffrey Campbell "Night Walks", and the other from one of the online shops.

post-1674-0-40959100-1368509821_thumb.jp

post-1674-0-79080600-1368510629_thumb.jp

Formally "HHDude"