Just Some Outfits And Shoes

P08C

Thought I'd share some examples of my style and how I like to dress. The first picture is kind of me trying to be artsy. The pose is kind of awkward I think but I really like the outfit and the boots. The second picture is kind of similar to the first but with a different shirt and no camera effects. The last two pictures are a pair of shoes I haven't quite come up with an outfit to wear them with. I really like the shoes though. The boots and shoes are both from kohls. Been working on getting up the courage to go heeling with my wife. She doesn't mind my heels it's just that in public she has the same fears as I do. It's hard when both of you are nervous as hell! She likes the extra height it gives me though lol

post-19286-0-80005900-1367569938_thumb.j

post-19286-0-32895800-1367569958_thumb.j

post-19286-0-66354300-1367569985_thumb.j

post-19286-0-71137700-1367570024_thumb.j

You're best off wearing boots for your first outing. Also, go somewhere busy, I know this is counter-intuitive but you're less likely to be noticed because you'll be just another face in the crowd.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'm not a real peep toe fan but the heels look great. I echo Dr.Shoes advice on where to go heeling, but do try venturing out. It is great fun, but do it with confidence or don't do it at all. TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I'm not a real peep toe fan but the heels look great. I echo Dr.Shoes advice on where to go heeling, but do try venturing out. It is great fun, but do it with confidence or don't do it at all.

TBG

I'm not a real peep toe fan but the heels look great. I echo Dr.Shoes advice on where to go heeling, but do try venturing out. It is great fun, but do it with confidence or don't do it at all.

TBG

I can't stress that enough! You have to be confident with what you wear. But everything is a stepping stone. Even 6 months ago, I wouldn't go out I. Public with skinny heels totally exposed! Btw, your shoes look great! I'd wear them, if you could get them in a size 10!

Thanks for the replies! I have actually gone out in heels many times but the nerves before going out are hard to shake...once I'm out and about be nervousness slowly fades away. I've also gone out crossdressed many times but that's not really my cup of tea. The peep toes are a size 10 and the boots are an 11. You might be able to find the boots at kohls on sale before they're sold out for the summer season but the pumps were on sale and were the only ones I was able to find.

Hey, are those Vera Wang boots from Kohl's? I have the same boots (only smaller). In fact, I just wore them today. In the snow. Yes, it snowed heavily here on May 3. I only hope I look as good as you in them.

Yes they are. I checked and they are actually a size 10 . Probably one of the most comfortable higher heeled shoes I have worn and very easy to walk in. The peep toes are also Vera wang but run a little more narrow than the boots.

Cool outfits P08C, the jeans and boots work really well together, fit and length of the jeans are very flattering to the heels. You wear them well. The jeans look good with the peeptoe heels too, I think jet-black coloured jeans would be a nice colour combination with those shoes too. The wedge sandals in the background of the 3rd photo are crying out for a mention!

If you like it, wear it.

Lol, I'll do some pictures with the sandals...they're actually brand new from target. I have a black pair of chinos I could try with the peep toes. I agree that I think that look would be nice...my wife would throw a fit though...anything with Any sort of hint of brown (the peep toes) mixed with black throws her into a tizzy. I'll post some more pics asap

you look good! i get the same feelings when i go out heeling , becaue i als tend to think all the world would be staring at me (which is actually not happening at all..)but then as i go and do my things i tend not to think about this and i eventually cool down i have to admit that whenver i catch somebody giving me a strange look , i do find it rather amusing because i try to figure out what they would be thinking :