Name That Tune #6

Going to try something VERY different here. Im going to give out clues and once the song/group is guessed Ill post the tune/video. As Im giving out clues during these few moments, I want to talk right down to earth in a language that everybody here can easily understand.. Its a song about Juxtaposition. Your clues have been given. Decipher if you can ;) After 5 responses, If nobody figures it out, I'll post a small clip of the music/ Megan : I dont think you will have a chance on this one ;) . Your too old school and white. ( OOPS! Another clue there! )

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Nope. You banged it that quickly, like a fat kid on a cupcake! Like white on rice! like.. DAMMIT! I made it that easy? Hmm.. Ill have to try again with something more vintage. I even tossed in a smirk ( the one that pisses my wife off ) because of it ( 11 second mark ). :D Neighbors are hating my amp. Ive been playing a LOT without my headphones lately as its getting warmer and I sweat when I play.. and those headphones really annoy me.

I may be over the hill and in heart attack ally, but I still look forward to newer music. I'd love to check out 'Rock on the Range' but not likely this year given the circumstances. Hey - speaking of newer bands, have you ever checked out Lacuna Coil? Italian band with a great female singer. Check out their official video - - Our truth. I hear they are pretty good live, but they haven't been through here lately.

Hey - speaking of newer bands, have you ever checked out Lacuna Coil? Italian band with a great female singer. Check out their official video - - Our truth. I hear they are pretty good live, but they haven't been through here lately.

I happen to know that song and we ALMOST put it into a regular setlist. They did the theme song for the movie Queen of the Damned.

Christina Scabbia is like.. absolutely mouth watering to me :D