Favorite Brand Of Jeans

Curt

I have so many jeans i'm afraid to take a count. I like AE, Hilfiger and Levis a lot, i also like store brands from Maurice and H&M. The prices are so low, how can you not buy them? In the expensive brands this is one of my current favorites from G-Star:

https://www.g-star.com/en_us/product/women/colour-jeans/21.151.91779E.6633.5168

• 1 month later...

I like a nice pair of Levi's however they don't come in long enough length for my long stems when wearing heels. I have found that Buckle jeans come in lengths up to 37 1/2 long. These work great with heels. I always take heels to the store when I buy jeans as they will hem the jeans to the perfect length..

Angels are probably my favorite, the fit and feel is fantastic, but most of mine are pretty blingy, so I kind of have to watch where I am wearing them.

• 3 weeks later...

From recent shopping for jeans I found some nice newer brands in Canada. Carreli Jeans from Montreal have some nice styles and the fit is very good. They have a mix of cotton, polyester and spandex, so they have some stretch. Another brand that I am quite happy I tried is Ivido Brand jeans in Vancouver that sell some very nice skinny jeans. The website is "pushupjeans.com"jeans are made in Columbia and have a stretch component that fit very nicely. Got to be thin though. True Religion Jeans are still a favorite, with the Becca boot cut.  Jeans are as much fun shopping for as shoes are, put both together what good day!

• 4 weeks later...

This is to update my favorite brand of jeans. All previously mentioned brands are still good but I've recently discovered Nudie Jeans. Their "Hai Kai" style and their "Skinny Lin" style provide the same stylish comfortable fit that you typically find in women's skinny jeans. Nudie seems to market their jeans as unisex. A big advantage is the larger pocket size found in mens jeans. If you are looking for skinny jeans to tuck in boots or high light your pumps, these are superb.

• 1 month later...

Fast fashion is not without it's issues but their ability to give you a multitude of styles at a low price is outstanding. Two brands that i have been buying lately include:

Maurce  and American Eagle:

post-26173-0-54862100-1439582552_thumb.j

post-26173-0-76542600-1439582561_thumb.j