Spring And Summer Heels

Louise28

In some cases it's 'bare face, oh yuck'. But I shouldn't be cruel. I can only assume that some of the young women have seen a different weather forecast than me.

lol, sometimes veils would be useful hehe. are you onto your summer wardrobe Megan?

I wanted to wear something springy out tonight. I threw lots of thin things on the bed this morning to choose from but I'm going to put them away shortly and throw some heavy drab wooley things in their place. What's with the Green Meg??

I don't think I'm in any of the photographs. I used to dance in it but my knees won't let me any more. I try to keep my head down, because as an 'infidel' I can expect a thorough greening. Forty years since the Wicker Man. I can think of a few who might be worthy.

Dont get me started...please

Do you like the Pigalles Amanda?

I do love them to bits, although having said that, I have to admit that almost all of my Loubies are currently in deep storage until such time as they cease to be passe.

I'm sure i read that somewhere, Loubies were out and Manolos were in.

No such high end loveliness for me today, but i do have a new pair of Dune slingbacks to hopefully make elegant progress in. Nice to have a little more foot exposed, peeptoes next week maybe!

http://www.dune.co.uk/cadet-metal-bow-front-slingback-court-shoe-0095503940130034/