Spring And Summer Heels

Louise28

Well the sun is out (just about) so it's about time to rescue your summery heels from that long forgotten corner of the shoe cupboard and dust them down before you slip them on and head out into the sunshine. What are you going to be wearing this summer? Of course, its also the perfect chance to invest in a new pair or 3, anyone made any new summer purchases recently? Louise

I haven't really looked at this years spring and summer fashions yet. I think I'm going to wait until there's no snow left on the hills first. if there's an emergency then I have plenty of back up available. I did notice that some are saying that the mid block heel will be in this year. What Megan calls the "Auntie shoe" That combined with the current weather is not wetting my appetite. How about you Louise?

going to rescue some of my summery peeptoes very soon, i've got a pair of plum coloured ones and some in taupe that i wore a lot last year. I nearly got a pair on this morning but heard the threat of rain and decided not to risk it.

going to rescue some of my summery peeptoes very soon, i've got a pair of plum coloured ones and some in taupe that i wore a lot last year. I nearly got a pair on this morning but heard the threat of rain and decided not to risk it.

Plum LK Bennet Peeptoes by any chance??

Actually I have seen a few spaghetti choos like these that i rather fancy:

http://shoefessional.com/shoe-du-jour-11-25-12-jimmy-choo-lance-metallic-strappy-sandal/

Certainly not in metallic though.

Plum LK Bennet Peeptoes by any chance??

yeah i think they are, i've got several pairs and some are LK and some are Pied a Terre and i can't remember offhand which brand the plum ones are lol

mmm i like the choos! but I'd need to be very confident my feet had been pampered and looked there best lol

but I'd need to be very confident my feet had been pampered and looked there best lol

That's another matter altogether, my feet havent seen the light of day for about 6 months...

style i love! colour i'd prob have to see in the flesh before i spent hundreds of pounds hah,

i think they've put the wrong name on the website there tho, arent those shoes these ones?

http://www.jimmychoo.com/cruise-13/marcie-/invt/123marciectml

they are "Marcie" not "Maya" I think

choo sandals galore, mmmmm

http://www.jimmychoo.com/shoes/sandals/icat/sandalsuk#sandalsuk?sort=sequence_sandalsuk&sort=name&parentCategoryRef=sandalsuk&order=asc&order=asc&q=*&setpagenum=4&perpage=21&_suid=136699179700106799346780076729

i meant viola colour ,is there a viola style too? I've got some "Anouk's" and I havent found anything i'd swap them for on their site today oh it appears there is a "viola" style too, didnt see those first time round, no i wouldnt especially go for those either

I live in a warm climateand enjoy a sandal or open shoe year round, and always have a pump or boot available for a business trip up north. BTW...I love the orange sandal especially the way the vamp is cut and looks as it it will beautifully frame my toes. E

Hey those are nice. I rather like the way that D'orsay styles reveal more of your foot. Actually I haven't bought any since the Capsules you recommended. I've been so busy lately and besides it's still winter. I'm hearing that it will snow again soon. That just doesn't inspire me to replenish any of my wardrobe.

Hey those are nice. I rather like the way that D'orsay styles reveal more of your foot.....

besides it's still winter. I'm hearing that it will snow again soon. That just doesn't inspire me to replenish any of my wardrobe.

yes i agree, love the way a d'orsay shows off more of the foot.

more snow, really! OMG, in May, is that normal where you are? maybe you'll need to wait a bit longer to break out the peeptoes and strappy sandals :-)

Lol, with regard to weather, nothing is normal here any longer. I was wearing summer dresses in March last year. Only peep ankles are bearable here at the moment. I wonder if there's any such thing as "zip off boots" you know, like the zip off trousers that seem to be so popular these days?

Imune to the cold, I see that often here. Bare legs and midriffs are in fashion year round with the younger women here. Vey evident at the weekends I tend to go more for a lot of layers.

bare midriffs, oh yuk, I'm glad i've not got bare legs today never mind a bare midriff or a summer dress and strappy shoes and nothing else! keep wanting to break out the peeptoe heels tho, maybe next week.