My 2013 Outing

w6ish

w6ish - Back and sides look great. You can get a similar look with leggings. From your description, I thought the shoes would be too much, but you make it work. Congratulations.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well at last i have some much better and clearer photos to share with you of my very sexy Bluenotes skinny jeans and my black Sherbert 6 inch heel sandals! now i've been wearing this outfit around lately with my black shoes and a black t shirt but the moment i get a decent tan i'm switching to the white Sherberts and a white t shirt! now that is going to be a lot of fun! here is one of the new and clearer photos. i hope you like!

http://hhplace.org/gallery/image/3210-my-ultra-sexy-skinny-jeans-with-my-6-inch-heel-sherberts/

Fabulous w6ish, it's one of those looks where the heels make the whole outfit.

thanks! its a fun outfit with the 6 inch heel Sherberts but it doesn't work with the 6 inch heel black sling backs and i'm not so sure about the 7.5 inch heels either. i'll get some pictures and you can let me know if it works or not.

i'm in the city for a change and i have this very outfit ready to wiggle into once i get my office duties over with for the day. i hope to have some amusing times this evening!

Pumped, You can either buy the "Merona" brand of women's jeans at Target (expanding to Canada right now) which don't have fancy embroidery on the rear pockets but have ample front and back pockets more like men's jeans. You get the capacity of men's jeans with the fit of women's jeans. Or you can simply carry a handbag and not worry about pockets at all. I mean you're already wearing heels so a handbag can't be a bigger deal, right?? HappyinHeels

oh my goodness why on this earth would you put anything in your pockets if you're wearing skin tight jeans with high heels?!!! get a hand bag or a coat with decent and hidden pockets.

• 2 weeks later...

i have been enjoying so many amusing adventures with my ultra sexy skin tight bluenotes jeans that when i was on the road last week i stopped by one of their stores and bought 7 more pairs of their jeans! i decided to go with different shades of blue including a pair in very light blue which i know is going to look completely awesome once my tan is in place. i also bought a few pairs with a longer leg length so i can start wearing my black sling backs. my sling backs didn't look right with those 30 length jeans so i bought a few pairs in a 32. the first pair i bought back in May, i've worn those quite often with my black Sherberts and its a lot of fun because i catch folks staring at me and i have to admit i love that attention. i know my 6 inch heels take many folks by surprise and they don't know what to think, but then they take a look at the rest of me and its fun to see them staring at the very revealing front of my jeans! some gals stop and stare and i like that! many more adventures to come as summer has finally started!

Sounds like your having a lot of fun out there in your heels and skinny jeans. Keep us posted. Maybe some pics too would be nice. I recently bought some skinny jeans in white, royal blue and fuscha. I just had them shortened to 2" above my ankle. With that length my heels will be totally in view, which I want anyway. Happy Heeling, bluejay

i also bought a few pairs with a longer leg length so i can start wearing my black sling backs. my sling backs didn't look right with those 30 length jeans so i bought a few pairs in a 32.

I'd be interested to know more about how these different lengths work with the slingbacks for you. For sure there's no point hiding slingbacks under long bootcut jeans, but I'd have thought you'd go for shorter skinny-jeans, not longer, to show the slingbacks off better, so I'm very curious. (Like bluejay says some pics would be nice).

If you like it, wear it.

i'll get a few pictures and show you what i mean. of course i could have it all wrong and maybe the look works with all of the slingback ankle strap showing.

when i went out last night wearing my fave new outfit: my bluenote jeans and my sexy Sherberts, two interesting and amusing things happened. i was on the street with a friend, walking along and of course i was feeling very sexy. we stopped at a bench along side the street for my gal pal to have a cigarette and while we were there a woman came along, likely the same age as me but grossly over weight. she looked at me and my shoes and i heard her say: are you suppose to be a man or a woman? i didn't answer as i knew i was going to say something nasty about her gross overload in the weight department so i left that one alone. pretty soon another younger woman came along carry some bags and by this time i was closer to the street with one foot on the road and the other up on the curb. i watched this lady approach and of course i saw she was staring at my shoes. but as she walked past she kept staring and wasn't watching where she was going and walked herself right into a lamp post! wham! that must have hurt. she gathered herself together and kept going at a quicker pace! other than those two amusing things it was mostly just people staring. after we parted ways in the evening, i had walked her back to her apartment, i walked back through the park alone and it was an extremely sexy feeling walking along that cement path they have through there. when i got to my car i saw someone had spit out a huge gob of pink bubble gum on the sidewalk and of course i couldn't resist!

You couldn't resist what?!? Lol Stepping on the gum? Picking it up off the pavement and eating it? You were very vague with the juggle gum at the end...kind of humorous

i want those Steve Madden pumps in black leather, i think they're called: Dejavu. i see they come in size 11. i wear a women's 12, but my wife has a pair of Steve Madden's in size 10 and i can fit those so maybe! when i have them i'll post a photo!

• 3 weeks later...

i've been working on my tan this month and its coming along nicely! my white 6 inch and 7.5 inch heels look quite stunning on well tanned foot! i did NOT get my Steve Madden pumps as of yet but i decided to try my wife's size 10 sandals. they have a 5 inch spike heel and a 1 inch platform and are rock solid to walk in, very comfortable. and a lot of fun! i remember when i bought her these sandals, i thought about buying a pair for myself and didn't. now i'm wishing i did. her size 10 does fit but it isn't perfect, a size 11 would have been exact. but i'll be sure to get a photo of me wearing her sexy shoes as they do look good with my Bluenote skin tight jeans.

• 3 weeks later...

i was sorry to have missed the Toronto meeting last weekend but i managed to get out anyway while i was down there. in particular was the adventure from July 30/31!!! i visited a couple of friends along the way and completely enjoyed the attention they gave me and my wild "authentic me" outfit: my fave bluenote jeans with my black sherberts and my black t shirt. there was a point in time during that first visit that i looked down and saw my tanned foot with my painted toe nails in that completely sexy shoe and thought to myself: wow. that really looks great. there were folks along the way that commented in a very pleasant way and of course i got a few sneering looks and heard the word muttered: fag. it doesn't bother me any and i went about my two days in the good city of Toronto wearing those big sexy 6 inch heels throughout. i posted some fun photos to my flickr site and i hope to attach a few videos to it soon. hard to believe the summer is almost over up here in Canada. i hope to visit the good city of Ottawa for their Pride celebration on the weekend of August 24/25th. hope to see some of you there!

Maybe we'll hook up next time around. Let us know how it goes in ottawa. The pride parade would be the best way to try out your most crazy outfits. I havnt attended one yet, maybe next year. Glad you're having fun out and about. Don't worry about those ignorant idiots!

• 1 month later...

i have to tell you what this gal said to me last week when i was visiting the town of North Bay, On.  i was over there on business and had to make an over night of it.  once checked into the hotel i hit the streets wearing my fun jeans and black Sherberts.  a lady came along and saw me walking down the sidewalk.  of course she saw my 6 inch heels completely exposed and i could see she was looking at my jeans as well.  after a few minutes she walked up to me and said: you wear those jeans and those heels better than most women in their 20's.  you look fabulous. 

well as you can imagine that completely made my day. 

• 2 weeks later...

i visited my lady friend in the city last night and for fun i decided to wear my light blue skinny jeans that i purchased back in june.  when i purchased those jeans i bought 7 pairs so of course i didn't try all 7 pairs on at the time of purchase.  i tried a couple of pairs and then just took a bunch of them off the rack in the same size.  what i didn't know about the extra light blue ones is the seam that goes down the back is extremely tight, like wearing a thong, so the back is quite revealing but the front leaves nothing to the imagination!  i didn't realize these light blue ones fit that well.  i had trouble wiggling into them but i managed and i wore them with my sexy Sherberts, a black t shirt and a black jacket. 

i was suppose to meet my lady friend at a club downtown but at the last minute she called and told me to come over to her place first.  so i drove over and found no open parking spaces on the street where she lives.  i drove around the block and found a spot on the next street over but thought it was pretty far to walk back to her place.  so i drove around a few more times hoping something would open up and of course nothing did so i went back to where i'd seen the open parking space and by the time i got back there someone had taken it!  i thought this is ridiculous, i'll just take the next available spot i come across.  i ended up driving 5 blocks before i came across an open spot which of course i took.  i sat in the car for a few minutes thinking about the long walk back to my friend's apartment and i have to admit i had butterflies!  by this point in time it was dark but the street lights were on and i knew the streets were safe but still, you never know who might be coming along with 5 blocks between me and the front door to her building.

i took a couple of deep breaths, made sure no one was coming down the side walk in either direction, got out and started walking.  of course i was acutely aware of my body suit like skin tight outfit and my shoes making that distinctive sound with each step on the sidewalk but i soon calmed down and enjoyed my walk.  it had rained all afternoon and it was kind of hot and humid in the city by 8 p.m.  the sidewalk was still damp and in places covered with worms and snails.  i counted 50 snails by the time i got to the first intersection and waited for the light to change but since there was no traffic i started walking across and i was half way when i saw 2 girls walking up the street!  my heart started racing as i made it across the intersection.  i knew they saw me on the street as i heard them talking in hushed tones and i heard one of them say: i love his shoes.

i kept going, with 4 blocks to go and my heart racing!  i was only 10 or 15 meters into the next block when those 2 girls rounded the corner and started walking behind me!  omg i was nervous and about what i'm not sure as i've gone out hundreds of times wearing heels and sexy and revealing clothes.  as some of you know, when you're wearing 6 inch heels it takes a bit off your top end walking speed and it wasn't long before those 2 girls were about 4 meters behind me!  neither of them were talking by this point and i knew they were staring at my butt!  i thought they would walk on past me but they stayed back there until the next intersection where the 3 of us came to a stop.  i was waiting for the light to change but there was no traffic so you could have crossed safely and was hoping the girls would cross but they didn't.  soon the light changed and i made my way across and the gals followed, staying back about 20 feet, but this time they were gaining on me and i wondered if they were going to say anything.  pretty soon i heard one gal say:  what kind of jeans are those you're wearing?  i said they were my new Bluenotes.  then the other gal asked: where did you buy your shoes? i said ebay even though i knew it wasn't ebay, it was just a nervous answer i gave them.  soon we were at the next intersection and we stopped and waited for the light and that's when the both of them came around to see me from the front and i heard the one girl say: oh my god!  i was pretty sure what she was looking at!  her friend though was more interested in my shoes and said: those are the sexiest shoes i've ever seen! 

well that was it for me.  i knew they weren't going to give me a hard time so i started chatting them up in a friendly manner and we walked the remaining blocks to my friend's apartment entrance.  they turned out to be early 20's and were going to the store to get some cigarettes but when they saw me they started following me!  i enjoyed chatting with them and they joked about the height of my heels which led me to say: of course you girls have 6 inch heels yes?  the both of them answered no.

we got to the apartment building entrance and i bid them good evening and they turned around and went back the way we came. 

i went in to visit my friend and we eventually made it to the club for a few drinks and some fun conversation and i was right about one thing: those jeans were so tight and so revealing, my friend said: with the right light and shade i can see everything you've got packed into those jeans!  there is no guessing. 

we ended up going back to her place for a night cap and i took a cab to where i was staying.  it was a beautiful evening with a lot of fun but what really made the biggest difference was walking with those two young girls and having a conversation about tight jeans and 6 inch heels and how the look is great, doesn't matter if its a woman or a man, if its done right! 

i completely agree.

when i went back down there this morning to get my car i was hoping i would see them but i suspect it was too early. 

a beautiful adventure anyway!

Yeah!  Who'd a thunk it as shafted said!  As soon as I heard the "I love his shoes" I would have been relaxed and slowed down.

Great tale but just wish we had a photo of you in those jeans and heels.

Thanks!

but just wish we had a photo of you in those jeans and heels.

Thanks!

Based on the description, from behind only please. I suspect w6ish already knows this.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

believe it or not i still get butterflies everytime i go out, even after all these years.  i think what made the difference on the weekend was my hugely revealing jeans.  those light blue jeans leave nothing to the imagination!  when i first got out of my car after i parked i looked at my reflection in the driver side window and thought good grief i look enormous in these jeans!  plus with the light fabric you could see every detail which is not the case with my dark blue jeans from Bluenote.  so walking down the street, even though i was fully clothed, i felt like i was walking down the street in my skimpy little swimsuit!

mind you when i arrived at that first intersection i stepped in front of a floor to ceiling shop window and saw my reflection and i quite liked what i saw.  i do love wearing skin tight jeans that show everything and it made me feel very sexy and of course i loved seeing my black Sherberts on my feet and i especially loved hearing them make that high heel sound with every step!

very exciting.

i didn't get any pictures!  but i will be sure to get some very soon.

the good news is we may have some fun photos sooner than later!  my lady friend mentioned in an email yesterday that she described my outfit to a bunch of gals she works with and of course none of them would believe her.  so she would like to have a few photos in her collection of me in those "showy white jeans" so she can show them off to her co workers.  she also wants me in my white heels so you can imagine how wild and sexy that look is going to be!  she might come to see me or i might take a drive to see her but either way we'll get a few pictures soon. 

its funny because she showed her co workers a black and white photo of me taken way back in July 2009 and in that photo i'm wearing some kind of tight jeans that are a bit on the revealing side but the photo is cropped at mid thigh so you can't see my heels and their response to that was: so when do we get to meet him?

Does anyone own a pair of Jessica Simpson Dany platforms?  And if so: how do you like them?  I know they were out a few years ago but I'd still like to have a pair and might buy them this weekend. 

As for my light blue jeans photo session, that might happen tomorrow night as my chat friend is coming to see me!  If we get some photos I'll be sure to post the safety ones here.

Looking forward to hearing from you if you have those Dany plats.