My 2013 Outing

w6ish

i started my 2013 high heeled outings today! it wasn't much of an outing but i did wear my sexy Cupid boots for a shopping trip to the local Walmart. my Cupid boots have a beauty 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform and in my usual style i wore them with tight jeans and a high cut black leather jacket. i've never been one for hiding my heels with pant leg length so my boots were totally visible for all that cared to notice and a few of the ladies and gents in the department store certainly did notice. of course i enjoyed seeing my reflection in some of the windows along the way. now my Cupid boots have around ten years on them! but i take very good care of them and they are not scuffed or show any signs of wear and tear. i guess you could say they look like they came out of the box this morning even though i've been wearing them with pride for ten years at least. not much of an outing though, but a first for the year and i look forward to wearing them and my other heels over the next 6 months and of course i hope to have a few photos along the way to share with you in my gallery.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember these awesome Boots from a meet in Toronto a few years back :)

i love wearing boots: i have two pairs and have been wearing them during the spring and autumn but not much in the summer. i'll post a photo in my gallery.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

w6ish, Glad to see you are out and about in your heels this year! Those Cupid boots are nice indeed. I wore something similar this winter while shopping at Macy's and Lane Bryant. Your heels look like 5.5" (14cm) or so?? HappyinHeels

Those Cupid Boots have a 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform and you can still find them on ebay! I might place an order and buy a back up pair. I'm on the road this week so I hope to have a high heel adventure to share with you when I'm back.

I'm back from my road trip and was too busy to take time for myself and get slicked up in some fun clothes and high heels. That is a downer. But at one point in the trip I managed to squeak in 2 hours of shopping. I am always looking for jeans that will go perfectly with my 6 inch heel Sherberts. I have two pairs, in black and a pair in white plus a sling back on the same heel/platform. These 6 inch heels are completely comfortable and I can definitely put a full day or night in them. I wore my first pair of Sherberts into the ground and thank goodness I found replacement pairs. Anyway. I found some jeans that are absolutely wild! They look like basic dark blue jeans but they're made with that stretch material, part lycra and spandex? My problem with these stretch jeans has been two things: 1. they are way too revealing on the front. Way way too revealing on the front and I know I've caused a fuss here and there by wearing them. 2. finding the right pant leg length. I don't like hiding any of my heel with pant leg but I also don't want my jeans to look like "floods". And I don't want them with that flare bottom. I like them tight to the ankles. Well I finally found a pair that is exactly what I wanted! I picked them off the rack and they looked so small I said to myself there is no way I'm going to fit all of me into these!!! But I had to try them on was so happy to see they fit: perfectly!

They look like basic dark blue jeans but they're made with that stretch material, part lycra and spandex?

Lycra® is a registered trademark for a brand of spandex yarn, manufactured by Invista Corp., a spin-off from DuPont.

Sounds like you had a successful shopping trip. Some photos would be helpful when you get a chance! Thanks for posting.

Steve

i just checked the tag on them: 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% spandex. that mix makes from some very wild and revealing jeans! of course i want to wear them now but my poor feet need some suntanning and some nail polish. i will post a few pictures to my flickr site at a later time.

i don't know if this has ever happened to you but i'm absolutely climbing the walls ready to wear this new wild fashion combo i put together yesterday. the jeans i mentioned? the 80/15/5 mix? absolutely wickedly perfect. i wiggled into them yesterday and they are some incredibly revealing jeans but also the best fit jeans i've ever had. these things are perfect. but they're so tight that in order to put my 6 inch heel Sherberts on, i need to put the jeans on over my ankles, put the shoes on and buckle them up, and then pull the jeans up. cause there is no way you're getting down there to adjust those ankle straps when those jeans are on! no way. then i grabbed a simple black t shirt with the bottom trimmed off, and zipped up my high cut black leather jacket. that's it! it feels like a body suit! everything is tight from the ankles to the shoulders and man oh man am i ready to take that out for a spin. the only prob is my feet need some serious tanning and a pedicure. but yesterday there was no one around so i decided to go out in this outfit and see how it moves through the air and i'm telling you this is going to be one hot outfit come suntan time. its amazing what one article of fun and new clothing will do!

the jeans i mentioned? the 80/15/5 mix? absolutely wickedly perfect. ...the best fit jeans i've ever had. these things are perfect.

What brand/style are they? Can you provide a link?

Speaking of jeans, anyone know of any men's jeans, boot cut with some decent stretch, Lycra blend? I have a couple pairs of women's I like, but women's jeans have tiny pockets and I want men's style pockets!

I like tiny pockets. That way I don't put anything in them! I use a shoulder bag for all the junk that previously made my pockets bulge and look awful. Besides, I can carry more in a shoulder bag and it's better organized. No more fishing around in a bottomless pocket for that loose item. Furthermore, keys don't scratch my mobile phone screen anymore! My advice is to stick with women's pants/jeans and get a good looking shoulder bag! I would highly recommend the selection of jeans at Target stores. Their Merona brand fits very well, has a great shape, and it's not expensive. They've been extremely durable, too. Good value for the money. That's a long way of saying, "Sorry, I don't know of any men's bootcut jeans." Steve

Some models of American Eagle Outfitters have reasonably ample pockets. Haven't you noticed the teen-aged girls that wear them, pockets bulging from cellphones and other stuff.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Speaking of jeans, anyone know of any men's jeans, boot cut with some decent stretch, Lycra blend? I have a couple pairs of women's I like, but women's jeans have tiny pockets and I want men's style pockets!

I started thinking of a response, then read Steve's. I was thinking almost word for word what he said. I recommend a bag.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

tanned foot or not, i'm going out this May long weekend sporting this new outfit idea of mine! i'm going to paint my toenails up with some Revlon Blackberry 751, not quite my favourite Copper Sun but it will do. plus after a long winter in big old boots my feet and legs need a little shaving action to clean them up and i did try to get some sun on my barefeet yesterday while riding the lawn mower around for a few hours but the tan just isn't nearly as far along as i'd like. but why wait? i'm going for it anyway. also: my partner looked me up and down the other day while i was trying on my new fun jeans and she described the look perfectly: you look like a male ballet dancer wearing those jeans, i can see every detail on you!

the brand is Bluenotes, skinny jeans. ultra sexy!

Hi W6ish,

Looking at the Bluenotes web site, I don't have a clue which ones they are. Could you give a link?

How low rise are they? Thanks

look under Bluenotes and type in: Joran Curvy Skinny, low rise, 10.5 inch leg opening.

"You know we are all waiting for photos of this new outfit!!" I'll definitely get some pictures but can't post them here in the gallery. I'll have them on my flickr.

Why would you not be able to upload pics to the gallery? And can't you just add the pictures to this topic?

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Perhaps if you review w6ish previous post, he did say they show off every detail. You are assuming it's a technical problem. It could also be such that they do not conform to posting rules. I appreciate w6ish's discretion.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

my weekend outing was an amusing adventure to say the least! i made a date to meet up with one of my lady friends at a club on Sunday. i wore my new and very fun Bluenotes jeans with a black t shirt (extra tight to go with the jeans) and my very sexy 6 inch heel Sherberts in black. my shoes alone are enough to capture the attention of everyone in the room but with the super tight jeans: wow. what a show. i stood at the bar with my friend and we chatted for an hour. all the while i was looking in the mirror behind the bar and watching the ladies and the men behind me staring at my shoes! one lady in particular could not take her eyes off me. after the bar we took a short walk along the quiet street and into a downtown park and i have to admit i enjoyed seeing my reflection in those big shop front windows. my new jeans are a 30 on the leg and i noticed they cover none of the ankle strap! my beauty 6 inch heels, ankle straps and all, were completely visible. its a look i quite like. after we had walked the paved paths in the park my lady friend stopped for a cigarette at a park bench. she looked me up and down and said i must be doing something right to be in such fine shape for a man of my age. i certainly enjoyed hearing that! i also enjoyed watching her eyes focus on my shoes and my jeans. when she was finished with her cigarette she tossed it on the path and asked if i would put it out and i was happy to oblige with my right platform. after a few hour together we parted ways and i got back in my car and drove back to my place in the country. by this time it was 1130 p.m. i stopped on a barren stretch of road by the lake to listen to the chorus of frogs up on full volume and to see the moon sailing across the big open sky. a beauty evening and a lot of fun. and i was right about the jeans with the shoes: my lady friend said it was a great fashion look that she wishes she could wear. and judging by all the people staring back at the club, on the street and in the park, well, i felt very attractive.

i posted a few photos for you in my gallery yesterday. the pictures though are not very clear as we took a digital photo from an analog video we shot the other day. but i do promise to get some decent and clear photos very soon. i hope you like!