My 2013 Outing

w6ish

that famed Halloween party is this Saturday!  i've been going to it for over ten years and even won first place but that was a very long time ago!  one thing is for certain: its a great opportunity to get out wearing some super high heels and some very fun clothes.  i don't have a costume idea as of yet but whatever its going to be you can be sure it will feature some 7.5 inch heels!  i won't be wearing my white ones though as the vamps have stretched enough that my foot is a bit loose.  the only chance to wear those again and feel secure in them is when it gets hot and humid: that way my sweaty foot sticks to the footbed.  those cool halloween nights, at least on the street, is no place for a pair of loose shoes!  but i have a bunch of other high heels to choose from. 

i was thinking about a pair of shorts i recently bought:  like my bluenotes-these shorts are so tight they leave nothing to the imagination.  i thought it might be fun to cause a bit of a fuss with the ladies who know me and see me only at that party!

of course i need something else to go with but that might be a start point.

i decided not to get my jessica simpson Dany plat shoes.  they come in size 10 max, foot bed measures 10.5 inches, heel is suppose to be around 6 inches and although i do like the look of them, i'd rather try those size 10's on to be sure!  normally i wear size 12 but can get into 11 and sometimes 10. 

i haven't made up my mind about those.

i did get out on Saturday night!  i wore my black 7.5 inch heel boots with my Riccardi jeans and my black leather jacket: what a wild image that is!  even on the rain swept streets of Toronto! 

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Halloween party was a blast and i had a very amusing time going to and from in my black 7.5 inch heels and a few wild high jinx on the dance floor and in the parking lot out back!  unfortunately i did not get any photos.  but i did get some photos from today's afternoon drive in the country with a lady friend who appreciates my style and my slim figure.  before we hit the wine and dinner i thought i would post a few of the photos in my gallery and i hope you like!  it could very well be the last day for wearing high heel sandals up here in Canada until May of next year.  time to dust off the boots!

• 4 weeks later...

i was in the city this afternoon and for kicks walked into TownShoes, a chain of sorts with men's and women's shoes.  anyway, i did want to buy a pair of Steve Madden Dejavu pumps in black, hopefully in size 12, at the beginning of the summer.  but after many searches found they only came in size 11, but never found a pair in black.  well today i did but the problem was the store was jam packed with women!  and having been on the road all day i wasn't in the best of form.  i was walking past them several times hoping i could snatch them off the rack knowing size 11 would likely fit but with those close toes i wanted to be certain and try them on only i didn't nor could i muster the guts!  how do you like that for lame ness?

From you I'm surprised! I thought you had more courage than that. From the pics of you on here, I would think you've tried on shoes in stores dozens of times. You do go public in some extreme heels, so it makes no sense that you couldn't try them on before buying. I would have bet you that you would strike up a conversation with at least one or two customers and staff, who would have found it very interesting that a guy has enough confidence to try on heels in a store. Some women do find that kind of confidence sexy.

Well, there's always next time. No go stand in the corner and put a dunce cap on...lol

Steve

you know i think its because i was on the road all day.  that worn down feeling, frazzled, tired, dirty...  i wasn't my usual self.  i was the road guy, on the snoop, while waiting for a plane.  ugh. 

i hope i can find those size 11 dejavu pumps again! 

i'm not too happy about leaving them on the rack!

Christmas party invite number one:  the gal i visited in October?  she has called me up!  the party is suppose to be this Friday with a bunch of her office friends at her place with a possible visit to the local club.  but get this!  she wants me to wear the same light blue skinny jeans from Bluenote, that i wore when i saw her in the autumn. 

so of course i had to ask why?  it being xmas and all, i thought we were suppose to leave the whites till spring time and summer.

she said no deal.  she wants me to wear my light blue jeans and she wants me to wear my white heels.

so!  i have to put that outfit together between now and then.  next question is...

if you wear white heels in the winter, do you wear black hose with them?

Just my personal opinion, being a hosiery guy and all, that black hose rarely looks good with white shoes, especially sandals. Go with nude or tan or whatever matches your skin, and provides less contrast. You want people to react, "WOW!", not "YUCK!"

There's nothing wrong with white in winter, in spite of the fashion "rules" about not wearing white after labor day and before memorial day. Ermine, rabbits, and polar bears wear white all winter long! :D

Steve

Black hosiery with white shoes? Sure go for it. But coordinate your outfit accordingly. I've never given any stock to "no white after labor day" crap.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i'm not sure what i'm going to wear to this party which has been changed to Saturday night thank goodness.  specifically she has asked me to wear my light blue Bluenote jeans which are mega tight and revealing and she wants me in my white 7.5 inch heels and she wants me to arrive at 8.  her invite says to be there for 7...  hmmm. 

i was thinking about black hosiery but it won't work with my white 7.5's (in my profile pic) as the vamps are stretched and the only way to walk securely in those is to wait for those extra hot, humid and steamy summer nights or maybe wear them with a thick pair of black tights.  cept i can't wiggle into those jeans she's asked me to wear, with tights!  i can't wiggle another mm into those light blue jeans!

i might try a bit of an older look i've been wearing for quite a few years during the cooler months: i have 2 pairs of fun jeans i can choose from that had a flare leg which i hated so i trimmed the legs off just above the knee and roll them up so they're not quite mid thigh.  on my flickr site you can see both pairs of jeans in the photos labelled "fun jeans" and "my skinny jeans".  now both of those i can and have worn in the past with tights and my big white 7,5's and depending on how cool it is, sometimes i'd wear a black blazer that came down so that just a few inches of the pant leg were showing and then it was black tights to the toe with my white heels:  what a contrast and what a look!  But if we're going to the club it might be fun to wear my high cut leather jacket which doesn't hide any of the wild and sexy details which are plainly visible in either pair of jeans.

so my mind isn't made up as to what i'll wear.

the other thing is: i asked her who all is coming to this party and she said her co workers, all of which are women.   

Black hose will work with white shoes in the winter. In summer a lighter shade will be better, but you can wear the black with white now. I do. I have winter white shoes which I do wear black hosiery with. I like the look and I do get compliments too, on that look. JMO

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

the good news is i made it too and from all in one piece!  to start with i have to tell you about my pre party conversation with the hostess.  i told her i couldn't wear my big white high heels with the jeans she wanted me to wear but i could wear a similar pair of tight jeans trimmed off at mid thigh and some black leggings with the white 7.5 inch heels but she was hearing none of it.  she said:  i told my co workers you would be there and i told them you would be wearing those showy white jeans of yours (which of course are not white but a very light blue) so please wear them with your white heels and i promise to make it worth your while.

hmmm.  well as you can imagine that got me to thinking along with that please come at 8 when on the invite it says to be there at 7.

what i ended up doing was wearing the jeans she wanted to see me in and wearing my new, never been out the door, white Sherberts.  i was saving those for a summer adventure but this party seemed to be the time and place.  i tried them on with my barefoot and painted nails but my foot less the tan just wasn't working so i put on some knee high black nylons x 2 to darken things up a bit.  needless to the say the contrast was wild: light blue showy jeans and white 6 inch heels with black feet in them! 

so i took off late and got hung up in a traffic on the way, i knew i wasn't going to make my 8 p.m. entrance.  that along with the parking problem in that area, it looked like i'd get in there closer to 9 p.m. 

i went through the same trouble with finding a parking spot and instead of my 5 blocks away like last time, i was down the street to the tune of about 9 blocks!  i wasn't happy about that and even thought of calling a cab to hustle me up to the door step.  there was no snow thank goodness but the wind was terrific.  i had my long hair blown all over the place by the time i got one block down the street and it was a mess by the time i got to her place.  same thing happened with the butterflies.  when i finally got the car parked i sat in it for about fifteen minutes mustering up the courage to walk that big distance.  i was watching up and down the street for any pedestrians and saw a few, kinda half wondering if i would see those two cool girls from the last time.

i finally got the nerve up and stepped out of the car, and took a quick look at my reflection in the driver's side window and yeesh...  those light blue Bluenotes leave nothing to the imagination.  i could see all the wild details packed in there, and i looked huge.

so i took off down the street and those first few blocks nothing much happened, it wasn't long before i was at ease, taking my time with it.  of course i soon became aware of that feeling of wearing what might as well be called a body suit.  my Bluenotes are tight from the ankles to the waist and i had my high cut leather jacket zipped up snug, if folks looked at me i knew exactly where their eyes would go!  well.  either to my sexy white 6 inch heels or to the front of my jeans.  once i'd settled myself down walking i started paying attention to all the fun sounds my shoes were making on the sidewalk.  and at the stop lights i would step back and take a look at my fun outfit in the reflection of the big shop front windows.  with about 2 blocks to go a lady came down the street carrying two shopping bags, walking towards me and it was pretty clear she was watching me from a distance as i approached.  she couldn't take her eyes off me and i found that to be exciting.  she walked past with out saying anything and before i knew it was at the door step to my friends apartment, almost 9 p.m.

i was let in and as usual i love hearing the noise my shoes make on those big floor tiles, echoing up and down the hallways.  fun stuff.  my friend always knows when i'm coming because she can hear my shoes in the hallway.  now that's fun.

anyway i got in there and the first thing she said was i thought you weren't coming!  before i got a chance to answer or say hello to any of her friends she said she had my christmas present tucked away in the bedroom and asked if i would follow her in there saying we would only be a few minutes.  turns out we were in there about 20 and what a christmas present!

after i got myself put back together we joined the party and my friend could not wipe the smile off her face all night!

all of her co workers were indeed ladies, some of them quite attractive but all of them overweight.  two of them had their boyfriends there and they were some sorry looking mid life crisis lads with their balding heads and pot bellies.

anyway i had a very amusing time with the ladies.  all the seats were taken so one gal asked me to sit beside her on the wide arm of the couch.  now that made for some amusing situations and conversation as i was reclining, "completely exposed" for all to see.  after awhile they had the dance music playing and a few of them were dancing in the livingroom, one of those gals grabbed my hand and started dancing with me.  next thing i know they have us in this line where i had my hands on the gal's hips ahead of me and the gal behind me had her hands on my hips but she was getting a bit friendly and ran her left hand over the front of my jeans and gave me a gentle caress.  wow!

the party went on to 3 a.m. before it was time to call it a day.  i've learned enough about heels to never have a drink while wearing 6 inches or higher so thank goodness i was sober and likely the only one by that point in time!  a great time though with a lot of funny "touchy and feely" things going on as the night progressed! 

too bad though as its likely the last time this year i'll be wearing that fun outfit.

i didn't get any pictures but one thing is for certain: there must be a hundred of them out there somewhere as i was the subject of many camera phones, ipad snap shots and point and shoot cameras.  the ladies in the room were taking pictures of my shoes, my legs, my outfit, me with a friend of theirs, me reclining on the arm of the couch, etc. 

i did put a call into my hostess and asked if she had seen any of the pictures and she said that i was indeed the poster boy for the party.  i didn't get to see any movies or pictures though. 

which...  is a bit spooky as you never know where those photos will turn up!  

i'm still waiting on a few pictures but what i realy want to see are the short videos those party goers took.  everyone has a device that shoots little movies and THOSE are what i would love to see. 

if i get a movie i'll post it to my flickr.

haven't seen any photos as of yet...

but have definitely received a ton of emails on my facebook!  all of them interested parties.  very amusing!

not an outing but a nightmare: i had a dream the other night that my long black hair had been cut completely and i was down to the chrome dome!  ugh.  not a look i'd feel good about in my 8 inch heels!

Sounds like you had fun at that party!

Regarding your dream, we're all different but what you're dreading is what I live with!

I could be summed up by 'chrome dome, mini skirt & high heels'

I'd love to have long hair, but mine just fell out years ago.....now when anyone asks about my chrome dome I just say its a 'solar panel for a sex machine'

Cheers

Heel-lover

i let my hair grow long about 20 years ago in hopes of catching the attention of those special gals who like a man with that look.  this was before i started wearing my white high heels but now i can not imagine what it would be like sporting short hair and going out wearing heels.  i will say this much: there is a special and exotic bunch of ladies out there who really dig a guy with super long hair, skin tight clothes and the highest heels in the city!  how many times has a gal come up behind me and given my hair a gentle little tug?!!!  sexy!

oops!  i forgot to mention:  the skin tight bluenotes advertise the "sex machine" all to well!!!  maybe a little too well as i've recieved quite a few emails since the xmas party earlier this month!  it seems those gals at the party heard about the "xmas present" the hostess gave me and would like a bit of that fun as well!   

• 1 month later...

in closing to the grand year of 2013, i did get a bunch of xmas party pictures and several very "saucy" videos but unfortunately none of them can be posted here as they are all super adult.  i hope to have a few of them posted to my flickr soon.  but i can say this much:  i was mortified to find out after the fact that my hostess had her xmas present to me "taped"!!!