Name That Tune #5

Gonna do this a bit different. A ' Change up ' of sorts. Ive made one song with audio of the guitar.. Ive pulled in some MP3's of other bands.. How about a video of me actually recording a track for a song? Sorry so scruffy and ' out of fashion '..Video/audio is just a tad out of synch ( not badly though ). NCC-1701..

Let the guessing begin ;) A hint : The original track was recorded live at ' woodstock '.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

OK - - first off, I'm gonna wait till I can get to some internet access other than the home front. Cost too much to go beyond my allocated gig per month. I do have to wonder about the NCC 1701 - - - - Is that part of the hint?

OK - - first off, I'm gonna wait till I can get to some internet access other than the home front. Cost too much to go beyond my allocated gig per month.

Ok ;)

I do have to wonder about the NCC 1701 - - - - Is that part of the hint?

Not at all. Someone on the site here said my recording rig looked liek the controls on the Star Trek vessel ' Enterprise '. So, I gave my ' rig ' the plagiarized name of ' NCC-1701 ' ;)

They were at Woodstock weren't they?

Different year of woodstock. One of the ' newer ' ones from the 90's.

How on earth can anyone recognize that noise ;-)

I had a phase inverter/shifter running and putting a waveform in the background ;) . Its how Im going to play it live as theres no second guitar to fill the void left from the original. :D

You know the song?

Is it Aerosmith? I wouldn't know the song. I'm not very good on American soft rock.

Nope. Not Aerosmith.

Hint : They are based from Atlanta GA.

It's "Shine" by Collective Soul. After my time, really. I'd switched over to country by then, but I recognized the song.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats MLRosePlant!

I had a phase inverter/shifter running and putting a waveform in the background ;) . Its how Im going to play it live as theres no second guitar to fill the void left from the original. :D

You know the song?

That's a "song?". You have me fooled. LOL.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I easily recognized it. I just didn't know the name or the artist.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sorry Megan I'am a lot older than you and I have problems remembering Bill Hailey or Glen Miller but I did forget Wales is a bit behind the times very nearly as much as Cornwall. Oldies for me starts with the Beatles and early 1960's bands. First record I brought was Telstar by the tornado's sister had the hump she wanted Glad all over by the Dave Clark Five.

life is not a rehearsal

Sorry Megan I'am a lot older than you and I have problems remembering Bill Hailey or Glen Miller but I did forget Wales is a bit behind the times very nearly as much as Cornwall. Oldies for me starts with the Beatles and early 1960's bands. First record I brought was Telstar by the tornado's sister had the hump she wanted Glad all over by the Dave Clark Five.

I didn't mean I could remember them, just that I could remember them being oldies.. I can't remember Telstar either. That was before the world had been coloured in. I'm just distressed to find oldie means anything prior to 1990.

Telstar I think was 1962 not 100% sure anyway thanks for the explanation, Just for the fun second record I bought was Hey Jude by the Beatles about 1967, my sister's did all the record buying.

life is not a rehearsal

Yes, 1962. It was a good vintage ;) I like Telstar. I like how it captures the excitement of the time but also the tinge of sadness of a world changing. This video reminds me of me with my records.

CDs are so much less fun.