7"of vertical support!

Vanity

Here's my contribution to Ultra High Heels. What do you think?

Nothing to walk the dog in (I've tried). The bending of the foot and leg are unbelievable. I can handle 6" heels, but this...

My size is only 4-5 (UKW) but they can't make them smaller then this size 6 (UKW).

/Ninni :(:D

Posted Image

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

nice looking stiletto - and black patent my faavorite color... you are absolutely right, 7" ultra high heels are certainly nothing to be walking the dog in!!!! i wear a size 12 and have a 7" like that, and i still can't bend my knees. :D also have two pair, one black patent and one bright blue with a 6 7/8" heel, i can walk in those and straighten my knees. :( funny how that little bit makes a difference, however, these are not for walking the dog either. either way, both heel heights are fun, but more for lounging in the house, sitting at the computer, or especially for bedroom use only :(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 5 months later...

to hhpumps: How long have you been wearing heels? I've got a pair of six inch heels that I can't stand up straight in, but my 5.5" ones I'm quite comfortable. (Bent the heel now, though.) How much training did you have to go through before you could stand/walk in them? Jen (nice picture vanity, by the way)

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Very nice Heels! I can were 5.5in, but not much higher. I just need to keep wearing higher heels, I'm sure. I would also consider something less than 7" for walking the dog. Laying around on the couch with the cat... now that's a different story. :roll: Lee

• 2 months later...

I have shoes like that, and I stand in them with straight legs.

Walking will need some more work, but hey, practice is what matters.

There are pictures out there in the Everyone and Favourite Pictures forums.

:)

Now now laurie don't exaggerate!!! :D Vanity has a much smaller foot than you. You have a sizw US 11 I beleave. She is wearing a true 7" heel, adjusted to your size she has you beat at least a half inch if not a full inch. Better luck next time......... 8)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

For a lot of us that wear high heels, it isn't the idea of wearing 7" heels for hours and hours on end, it is just that we would like to try heels that high and becoming proficient wearing them. I still prefer 3" or 4" heels for every day out side of the house wear. I'm extremely comfortable wearing 5" heels for hours on end, but I don't think I would regularly wear them to the mall or other places where they would be too conspicuous or attention attracting. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Okay Hoverfly, I'll play along. Find me something with an even higher heel and I will try to master that. And believe me, just to shoot you and your little AH-64 down, I'll do it, too. :D I go out of my weay to achieve something and share it with everyone, and when I try to take a little bit of pride in it... :-?

Bubba136:-) I quite agree with you about wearing the 4" heels for hours on end, and to be able to wear them to the Malls. I wear my 4" heels to the Malls and lots of other places when Mickey68 and I street-heel together while attending to our daily chores. Many a time through the years I have had my heels on without taking them off for even 1 second as long as 18 hours straight without any ill effects and was quite comfortable. I really hate to take them off even when it is time to take them off for the night, but my tootsies need a little rest sometime. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Okay Hoverfly, I'll play along. Find me something with an even higher heel and I will try to master that.

And believe me, just to shoot you and your little AH-64 down, I'll do it, too.

:D

I go out of my weay to achieve something and share it with everyone, and when I try to take a little bit of pride in it...

:-?

LOL.........You and the Apache have one thing in common, you both have considerable wind :drinking: making capabilities. But in my case with the Apache, we got teeth to back up what we say!!

I checked out LSB and on their web sight at this time they see to not offer a true 7" heel. But Vanity might tell us other wise since that's where she got hers, I believe. Sooooooooooo there is a possible source for you to look in to in getting your self a true pair of 7" heels. Actually it's height would be 8" in your shoes size Laurie. :wink: Now how is that? Good...Now I am going to up the ante, since you put your foot in your mouth, I would like (as well as many others) to see you master a pair of ballet boots!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

On a more serious note, mastering 6" heels is no easy feat and I congratulate you in your efforts.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I wouldn't spend a cent on buying a pair of ballet boots or anything similar, since I don't like the look and would never wear them anywhere. We all know that. Could I master them? Sure, if given time I could. I keep trying to tell everyone that things are possible if you take the time and do it right. As for the true height of the heels, I measured them, my red 6.5s are real 6.5s, the 7s are real 7s. I don't see why you need to attack me, even in jest. It's quite silly. I get a little cheeky in being happy with my accomplishments so far, and you need to lay on it. I think you're having fun so I play it up a bit, and then you go and spoil it. For shame.

I wouldn't spend a cent on buying a pair of ballet boots or anything similar, since I don't like the look and would never wear them anywhere.

We all know that.

Could I master them? Sure, if given time I could. I keep trying to tell everyone that things are possible if you take the time and do it right.

As for the true height of the heels, I measured them, my red 6.5s are real 6.5s, the 7s are real 7s.

I don't see why you need to attack me, even in jest. It's quite silly. I get a little cheeky in being happy with my accomplishments so far, and you need to lay on it. I think you're having fun so I play it up a bit, and then you go and spoil it.

For shame.

For Shame??!! and insults my Apache!!?? Oy!!! Throws out a punch can't take a hit...... :-? Any way Banana Shoes has something higher for you to master when the time comes, and we will be waiting for your next accomplishment. :D

Oh by the way might I suggest trying these? They are a bit more unstable than a court. They are form the Highest Heel with a six in heel in a size US 7.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hoverfly, I have a pair of them which I bought some time last year. I find them to be quite unstable and the heel is virtually 7" in a US 11. I find that the heel folds underneath the sole making it near impossible to walk in. However, the feeling of standing in such incredibly high heels is quite overwhelming!!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

The catch 22 with them Jay is you are putting weight on the heels where it should not be, that's why the heel folds over.